Carlisle part 2(🍋)

SOMETHINS PURRING YALL 😍😍😍😍😍🫶🫶 anyways... LETS GET INTO IT 😫
————
Me and Carlisle have been living an unliving life for the past 2 years. As of recent, he finally decided to ask me to marry him. Took him long enough! We went on our honeymoon, to France. It was nice, peaceful. After our honeymoon we came back to England and settled down. We still visit the cliff every once and a while. I think he likes France a lot more than England so we may be going back.

|•_•| ~time skip~

We did move to France. It's much much nicer here even though I do miss the cliff sometimes. Carlisle is officially a doctor, and works at the local hospital. He works long hours and comes home late. With the Influenza outbursts, he's been working even more. But today, our anniversary of 3 years, he made sure to get off earlier than he usually would. In the morning, I walk over to him, getting dressed for work. "When will you be Home? Do you want me to set up a nice hunting date?" I ask, as he ties his tie. "That will be wonderful, love. I'll be getting home at about.. 3:30." He says, turning away from the mirror to face me. He checks his watch and looks back to me. "I should get going, I'll be back later, love. Don't forget how much I love you and don't fret over anniversary plans we can come up with something when I get home. I love you." He says, giving me a peck and heads for the door. "Wait, Carlisle?" I ask, he turns around instantly. "Yes?" He asks, checking his watch again. "Uhm, nothing. Sorry, go ahead." I say, kissing him again before he leaves. We exchange goodbyes and I love you's and he leaves with that. As soon as he leaves, I go up to our bedroom to dig in the closet. A while ago, I accidentally ripped one of his favorite dresses, right through the stomach. I called him up, and he seemed to like it. A lot. So I decided to do the same but with a little bit more ripping in more... tempting places. I bring out my old sewing machine, thread, and fabric. I draw a general design then execute it. I love how it looks. It's a deep, dark red, it's black laced and is tight fitted like a corset. I think he will like it. I look at the clock and realize I spent a lot of my time on this... special clothing. It's currently 1:10 pm, I have about 2 hours and 20 minutes. I pull out the map of nearby forests, which we have drew on and marked our favorite hunting spots. We recently discovered a beautiful waterfall engulfed by flowers, trees and beautiful wildlife. I love going there and just laying in the sun, letting my skin glow knowing I don't have anything or anyone to hide from. Other than mine and Carlisle's wedding and honeymoon, this was the most relieving and beautiful thing I've experienced in a while. I snap myself out of the daydream and promise myself I'll get back to it later. I take off my current clothes and out on the special ones. I look in the mirror and feel... insecure for a minute. I look at myself from all angles and positions and get second thoughts about it. I hear the front door open, and freak out. I didn't know How much time has passed since 1:10, but it couldn't be that much. "Honey, are you here? I got off a little bit earlier than planned." Carlisle tells me, approaching the bedroom. Thank god for super speed cause I was able to get my original clothes back on, but only over the special ones. "I'm in the bedroom baby, I'm trying to figure out which place we should go for the date!" I say, scrambling back to the map. He walks over to me, wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my neck lightly. "I was thinking either the waterfall with the meadow or.. maybe that one weird looking abandoned house with the really good rabbits." I say, pointing at both places on the map. "I think we should go to the waterfall, hunt a little and take a little swim.." he says, kissing me again. "Okay, when do you want to go?" I ask. "We can get changed into our bathing suits now and hunt, I'm quite hungry." He says, twisting me around and holding me tight. "Okay." I answer. A few months ago, I made my own bathing suit. I'm not sure what to call it, but imagine a bra and panties. It's exactly like that, but for water.

He starts to strip and I scurry off to the bathroom. "Aren't you going to change in here? I want to see your beautiful body.." he says, looking me up and down. "Uh- no. I want to change in here today. You'll still see me, I promise." I say, closing the door. I take off all my clothes and look at myself in the mirror. I put on the bathing suit and come out of the bathroom. "There she is..." he says, bending down, placing his hands on the bottoms of my thighs and lifting me up to his waist. As soon as I'm propped up on his hips, he starts aggressively kissing me. I pull away, and promise that a time for that will come, just not right now. "Okay, let's go. I'm VERY hungry." I say, and he agrees. As soon as we walk out of the house, we walk to the forest line right behind our house. He bends down on one knee and tells me to get on. "Eh- you know I can run on my own right?" I ask, not wanting to be an inconvenience. "Yes, I know. But I want to carry you like I did when we used to go to the cliff. Plus, I really like carrying you and feeling you on me. Now get on." He says, and I don't argue. We run and get to the meadow above the waterfall immediately. There is tons of prey just awaiting us. We hunt for a while then decide to jump into the water. "Okay, now get on my back again, this will be fun." He says bending down again. "Okay," I say getting on his back "I'm ready." I say as he makes his way to the edge. "Are you sure?" He asks, and I say yes again. With that he jumps and we plunge into the water. It's amazing. Once we float to the surface I can't help but laugh. He laughs with me and we have a great time. We kiss for a while, holding each other in the crystal clear water. As the kissing comes to a slow, I pull away and put my head on his chest. "I love you, Carlisle." I say, kissing his pec. "I love you too, honey. I love you a lot." He says, kissing me back on top of my head.