Carlisle

Alrighty you guys, this will be exquisite. Carlisle my Pookie wookie snookum bear alright so this WILL. be good. Enjoy. This gonna be LONG. don't let it discourage you though.
———

Currently, it is June of 1650 your 10 years old. It's a beautiful day outside and I decide to go over to my neighbors house. I knock on the door, and he answers with a wide smile on his face. "Hey, Carlisle! Do you want to play with me today?" I ask, staring in his eyes. "Of course I do! Let me get my shoes on- I'll be there in a minute. Wait for me on the steps, will you?" He responds. I nod and he gets his shoes. I sit on the step, looking around. I look at the sky, it's taken a shade of grey. I brush it off, it doesn't look like enough to cause interruptions. His father opens the door and hurries down the steps. "Hey, Y/N! Out to play?" He asks, I shake my head yes. "Yes, sir. I'm waiting for Carlisle to come out. We were going to go to the park- is that okay?" I ask. He says yes. "Yes, just make sure to make it back before dark." He says, as Carlisle walks out. "You hear that? Make it back before dark!" His father says to him. With that, me and Carlisle head off to the park. It's not too far from home, we will be fine.

We get to the playground and nobody is there but us. "Do you reckon it's supposed to rain?" He asks, looking at the sky. "No, it'll pass over. Even if it does, home is close. We won't even get wet if we run hard enough!" I say, dragging him along with me. We get on the see- saw and we laugh together. While I'm in the air, he stays down. He doesn't push back. "Hey! Push me back!" Say, signaling I wanted to come back down. He doesn't respond. He just sits there, looking at the sky. "I really think we should go- it's starting to get dark... I don't want my father to be mad..." he says, showing concern. "Ah, we will be fine to play just a little bit longer. Just a little?" I ask, looking at him with puppy dog eyes. "Ahh, alright. Just a little longer." He says, pushing me back down to the ground. We get off the see- saw and go to the swings. "Hey, Carlisle? I want to ask you something..." I say, looking at him swing as high as he can. "What does your father do for a living.?" I ask. "He goes out and banishes 'evil' from this world. I don't know what he means but he says I'll do it one day, too." He says, looking back, slowing down a little. "I'll do it with you, if you want.." I say, he looks at me and agrees. It's very dark by this point.

He looks up, scared. "It's really dark. We better get back now." He says, getting up and grabbing my hand. He drags me along and a tall man is standing at the entrance of the park. "Hey you guys... do you want a ride home? It's too dark to see where your going.." he says. "Uh- no. We can manage, thanks." Carlisle says, holding my hand tighter. The man doesn't move. "Excuse me. We have to get home." He says, moving toward the tall man. "Okay, okay. Sorry." He says, barely moving away from the entrance. Carlisle runs like there's no tomorrow, still holding my wrist. He doesn't stop running as soon as we get past him. "Hey! Slow down!" I say, trying to keep up. "No! My father told me about this- he says we'll get kidnapped! We can't stop running, don't look back!" He says, running toward his house. "I have to get home- let go!" I say, he pulls me in his house. "It's too dangerous. Your staying here tonight." He says and I nod. As soon as we're in his house, his father and mother rush up to him. My mother is here, she rushes to me. "Why were you guys out so late! You could have gotten obducted!!!!" She says, crying. "Sorry, mother. I lost track of time.." I say. Carlisle still hasn't let go of my hand. "Mother, can I stay here tonight?- with Carlisle?" I ask. She nods. "I need the break anyways. Stay here as long as you will!" She says, going back home. "I guess your staying here... here, come eat dinner." She says, dragging us toward the dinning room. We eat and get ready for bed.

"You can take a shower if you want.. the water take a minute to get warm but it's nice when it finally does." He says, nodding at the shower. "I'll take one after you. Or tomorrow, I don't care." He says. You agree and turn on the water. You take your shower. He was right, the warm water is settling. You couldn't help but think about the strange man at the park, though. You finish up and dry off. You have a towel around you and you go in his room. "Hey, do you have any extra pajamas? I don't have any and I don't want to go to my house in the dark..." I ask. He says yes and digs around in his dresser. He pulls out a large shirt and hands it to me. "It's the best I've got... sorry." He says. "It's okay, don't be sorry." I Say, going back to the bathroom and putting it on. He takes his shower and then we sit in his bed. Now ours. "Did that man scare you?" He asks. It took me by surprise, "Yes, he was scary. Something was off about him." I say and he agrees. "It's my bed time. We'd better go to sleep." With that, we shut off the lights and tucked each other in. I think that's when I realized how much I liked him.