31. night dinner (tae & disha)✨

They decided to go back to paris because there was still a week present

Time skip---------

They are in paris

At midnight------

Taehyung decided to plan a dinner right for him and disha....soon, they reached the destination....they sat on their chairs....taehyung noticed that disha is looking at him.

Taehyung - what happened? Stop looking at me like that else i feel shy
Disha - ohh really, does taehyung has this side too ?
Taehyung - ofcourse he has
Disha - well, seeing you, I'm just thinking how lucky i am to have you in my life....just be the same always and don't ever leave me please
Taehyung - why will I leave you ?...i will never leave you and will soon marry you.
Disha - no....i mean, you know sometimes in fights and all....when we say in anger that i don't need you anymore, just leave and all that.
Taehyung - you're talking about anger, i can never in my dreams even think of leaving you or stop loving you.

Disha smiled

Disha - okay....let's stop talking about these all things.
Taehyung - exactly....why to ruin our mood by talking about things that are never going to happen ?
Disha - yes

They ordered their food and ate while talking together

After sometime--------

A romantic music started to play in the background, many couples got up from there seats and did the couple dance.....taehyung offered his hand to disha.

Taehyung - wanna dance with me ?

Disha accepted his hand.

Next day-------------

Disha and taehyung had enjoyed their night date yesterday.....they all decided to visit the palaces that are left...after the trip, the park family (along with BTS and yn) will go back to korea while the Oberoi family (along with their friends except yn) will return to India....the families will reunite after about 5-6 months in punjab for hobi's and jin's engagement.

Last day of Paris------------

Yn and jimin were laying on the bed when the door knocked....yn opened the door and disha came inside.

Disha - dii, you will go to korea tomorrow and i will go to India.
Jimin - don't worry disha, you will be in korea soon.
Yn - yeah right but still...i will miss you disha
Disha - me too dii

Next morning-------

They came out of their rooms with their bags and waiting for their taxi..

Jimin's mom - now, we will meet after few months.
Yn's dad - anyone just confirm the flight timeing.
Jimin - let me see.
Yn's dad - everyone are here right ?
Seerat - yes uncle, everyone are here.
Jimin - our Korea's flight is at 11 and the India's fight is at 10.
Aditi - okay...so, the the taxis must be arriving here in a few minutes na

They all hugged each other and big goodbyes

Taehyung - i will miss you baby
Disha - i will miss you too

Disha - i will miss you dii
Aditi - me too
Yn - i will miss both of you too

Yn then went to her parents and hugged them.

Jhope - take care....eat well
Sahiba - you too
Jimin's mom - seerat and sahiba...be ready...next turn is yours.

Seerat and sahiba smiled.

Time skip---------

Park family (with BTS) returned to korea and went to their homes.

Jimin's mom - welcome to your new house yn.