24. sagan ceremony✨

Yesterday night, everyone enjoyed a lot....well, today is sagan ceremony in the morning and the cocktail party at the night....right now, few of them are in their rooms and some were gone for having their breakfast.

Yn just woke up few minutes ago...she came out of the bathroom after freshing herself

Jimin - you are up ? I came to wake you up only (he said coming inside her room)
Yn - good morning
Jimin - good morning baby
Yn - have everyone already gone down
Jimin - all are waking up late, elders and few of our close one's like hobi, jin, sahiba and nisha have gone down.
Yn - yesterday....all enjoyed a lot and danced a lot....that's why they are sleeping like there's no tomorrow. well, included me.
Jimin - would again, because today's cocktail party at night.
Yn - yes.....i am very excited for today's function too.

Yn's mom, Aditi's mom and jimin's mom were coming back from taking the Breakfast......they were talking while walking...suddenly yn's mom stopped at her trace.

Aditi's mom - what happened, why did you stop ?
Yn's mom - going to see if our lazy ass kids woke up or not ?

Yn's mom first went to see if yn woke up or not, aditi's mom to decided to check on yn while jimin's mom went to woke BTS.

In yn's room--------------

Jimin - and what about out wedding night then (jimin said pulling yn closer to her by her waist)

He asked her in a teasing way...she started blushing...

Jimin was about to say something again

Yn - yaah, now stop talking like that (she said blushing hard)

Yn's mom came to the room as the door was slightly open...she saw them flirting and teasing each other.

Yn's mom - done ? (She crossed her arms, wanting to tease them)

Both of them hearing the voice, got separated immediately.

Yn - good morning mom....hehehe
Jimin - aunty, did you had your breakfast ?
Yn's mom - yes, i had...come to see if yn woke or not...but i think you made her awake jimin.
Jimin - actually, i came to wake her up but she was already awaken...so, now we both were going down to have breakfast
Yn's mom - yeah yeah

Now there were silence between them...the three looked at each other

Yn - ummm......now ?
Yn's mom - I'm waiting for you both to go down....as jimin just said.
Jimin - ohhh.....was going only.
Yn's mom - then, go

Jimin and yn looked at each other and then again to yn's mom.

Jimin - yeaah....come, let's go yn (they both were going out of the room when yn's mom said something)

Yn's mom - first, get married....then you can spend your wedding night...or honeymoon

Jimin and yn looked at each other and laughed awkwardly...then went out of the room without looking at yn's mom.

Meanwhile aditi's mom went to wake Aditi...and saw her still sleeping...she woke her up

Others were already awoken.

Everyone now had their breakfast, they were getting ready for the sagan ceremony where the bride's side would give something to the bride and the groom and his family and the groom side would do to the same to the bride and bride's side according to their will...

In yn's room--------

Yn - and here, the final beauty touch (she said applying the lipstick then putting it back)
Yn - and here I'm done for the shagan ceremony.
Jimin - and here is your soon to be husband ready (he said coming inside her room)