34. mehendi ceremony✨

It's been an year......and everyone is in the resort that's booked by sahiba's father.....finally the day has arrived from when the wedding functions are going to began....all are super excited...the resort was beautifully decorated....and according to the functions, the rest things would be decorated, the relatives already arrived...and it became the great environment and the feeling of Indian wedding get into everyone's heart.

Sahiba's father - for the mehendi ceremony.....the decoration should be Contemporary Chic with florals and tassels.
Wedding planner - okay sir...any specific colour choice.
Sahiba's father - no....choose it yourself only...but make sure, that the decoration should be beautiful.
Wedding planner - sure sir

Disha, sahiba, seerat, Aditi, yn, neha, nisha, ae-cha (with naira) were in a room together seeing the dresses and the jewellery they brought and talking excitedly.

Neha - well, seerat and sahiba, our jiju will be flutter seeing you today...seeing you both in Indian attire...though they has seen you both many times before but it's special because you both are going to get dressed as brides.
Nisha - feel like, we are more excited than them.
Seerat and sahiba - we are excited too.

Meanwhile the guys were having their own meeting.

Taehyung - so, we have kept this meeting here to tell you that today's evening is the mehendi ceremony which is gonna be of girls only.....and we boys don't have any work except to be the servant of out wives and girlfriends or any friend.
All boys - yes
Naksh - i think like the way there is a specific function for girls that's mehendi...there should be any specific function for girls too.
Rm - it is there na....and it's of being servant.
Jimin - well, helping and taking care of them is our duty and priority...and also, tomorrow is Sangeet....i am very excited for it.
All - yes !

Time skip---------

Al the boys were talking and cracking jokes....when ae-cha came to their room holding naira.

Naksh - what happened ?

He asked to ae-cha.

Ae-cha - naksh, now take care of her.
Naksh - but I'm here with all....how can I ?
Ae-cha - so, she won't eat you or anyone here.
Naksh - fine !

Ae-cha gave naira to naksh.....and then, ae-cha went from there.

Time skip-----------

The mehendi function is about to start....mostly are getting ready in their rooms while few of them already came to apply mehendi on their hands, little children were running here and there, all the guests and relatives were talking and enjoying the function, cameramen were clicking the pictures and making the videos.....seerat and sahiba will come later after being called.

Aditi came in yn's room to take help to set her dupatta while jimin and yn were ready...jimin was sitting on the bed.

Yn - and.....you are ready too (she said after setting Aditi's dupatta)
Aditi - thank you di......and you're looking very beautiful and gorgeous in this saree.
Jimin - after all, i choose this saree for her.
Everyone - ohhh hooo !

(Everyone came in their room)