14. you ?✨

Policeman - the fingerprints matched and it is miss. Lia (lia was refusing to to give her fingerprints by making some excuses, and now she was sweating due to stress)

Jimin and other's got shocked after hearing the policeman

Jimin - pl-please check again

Policeman again checked for their assuring but the results were same.

Jimin got too much angry after hearing this and his eyes & face turned red due to anger.

Jimin told the policeman to dismiss the case as they got to know the person who did that....the policeman with his team went from there and jimin then looked around him and saw everyone looking at him and the guests were also there....he didn't wanted to create a scene infront of them...he grabbed lia's arm and dragged him towards the other hall which is far from here while others followed him....the guests stayed in the hall only and didn't followed them....jimin and others came to the other hall....jimin left lia's arm.

Jimin - Lia, tell me why did you did that (he said while trying to be in a calm situation)

Lia didn't said anything....jimin again asked her politely but she didn't even said a single word and that make jimin more angry and now he can't control his anger.

Jimin - TELL ME, WHY DID YOU DID THAT ?

Lia flinched and spoke with a shaky voice

Lia - i-i d-didn't did a-any t-thing
Jimin - DON'T EVEN DARE TO LIE...JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH...WHY DID YOU DID THAT ?
Lia - YES, I DID THAT
Jimin - BUT WHY ?
Lia - because I LOVE YOU

Everyone standing there gasped

Lia - yes, i love you....i did this because i love you but that yn...she is your girlfriend....i Don't like when you both stay together, dance together. I wanted the chapter of yn closed in your life....i wanted to be with you...and please jimin...i love you.... please accept me as your girlfriend.
Jimin - never, never, i will never accept you as a friend even....yn is the best....she is best for me and is far more better than you....i heard you yesterday talking to your friend and saying that you don't love me but you want my money & fame.

-------flashback-------

Nisha and Neha's performance is going on....others are sitting on the chairs seeing the dance performance.

Yn - jimin, can you please bring a bottle of water...next performance is mine
Jimin - yeah sure babe

Jimin stood up from his seat and went towards the counter on which water bottles are placed....he took a water bottle and was walking towards you when he passed by Lia...he first ignored it but when he heard Lia saying yn's name....he stopped and out of curiosity...he heard her talk.

Lia - yeah, i tried to mix the xxxx liquid in her drink on the day of cocktail party but don't know how, jimin came there and stopped her from drinking the drink and the waiter is in police station.
Lia - yes
Lia - no, i don't love jimin...i just want his money & fame...nothing else
Lia - okay bye

Lia didn't noticed that jimin is standing behind him...Lia was about to turn around but jimin went from there first.

-------flashback ended--------

Jimin - you are such a gold digger and don't even dare to show me your face again.....i had already called your dad and i had already told him the whole story.
Lia - jimin please...I'm so-

Before she could complete her sentence....jimin went from there.

Lia went to her room with anger and took her luggage and left the resort.

I know this part is short....sorry for that

To be continued......