S I X

His strong arms were around Mattie's body as soon as her toes touched the cool water that felt amazing to her skin along with the warm midnight air. Jaxson's arm was secured around her waist, and his other was lifted to move a wet strand of hair from her eyes.

"My clothes are sticking to me." Mattie whispered, hating the feeling.

Out of everything you could say, she thought mentally with an embarrassed lip bite.

His eyes flicked downward towards the front of her pajama shirt, and it took her only a moment to realize she was not wearing a bra. Heat rushed to her cheeks as she moved her arms to cover her breasts, but Jaxson moved them back into the water. And to her own surprise, his eyes remained on her own instead of where she guessed he would be looking.

She took in a sharp breath as he inched his lips closer to her face, and nervousness exploded in her stomach as she began to flutter her eyes closed.

His lips touched hers softly, and Jaxson knew it was everything that he's ever imagined. He moved his mouth against hers, but slowly released after realizing that she wasn't moving hers at all.

"Are you okay?" He asked, moving his hands up and down her arms in a comforting way.

"It's just," she started, but stopped to hesitate and look down beneath the clear water, seeing both of their legs standing underneath. "I don't know how to kiss." Mattie admitted.

Jason's brows pinched together at her words, and he then tilted her chin upward with his finger so she was then looking at him.

"I know you have experience, and I have, well, nothing." Mattie sighed, shaking her head.

Jaxson knew he had experience, he's slept with more girls than he could count on two hands, but the fact that Mattie hasn't done any of that was one of the many reasons he loved her. For she was clean, innocent.

It was devil and angel.

"Hey, listen to me." Jaxson moved his hand from under her chin and to her cheek.
"I can show you how." he told her softly, leaning in once more before licking his lips. She mirrored his actions and did the same, not knowing that the small act made Jaxson hard in a matter of seconds.

"Now when I kiss you, just move your lips along with mine. Then the rest will come on its own, I promise." He continued to speak in a whisper, and before she could reply, his lips were on hers.

Mattie remembered what he had told her seconds before, and attempted to move her lips against his. And it worked.

It doesn't feel wrong or weird, she thought. It felt like a movie, a fairytale at that.

Both of his hands were then placed on her cheeks, and he deepened the kiss when his tongue passing through her lips.

Mattie then bravely raised her hands to his wet hair, running her fingers through it, earning a moan from Jaxson that she felt vibrate against her lips.

He was getting what he's been wanting for so long. Even if it wasn't all the way yet, he knew it was the first step. And the first step has never felt greater.

He moved his hands down to her hips, and without hesitation ran them over her ass that was perfectly squeezable with the wet fabric sticking to her skin.

It would feel much better without the clothes, though, He thought mentally.

He squeezed her gently, and chuckled against her mouth as she jumped slightly from his contact. Mentally though, Mattie loved the feeling of his large hands on her.

And she wanted more.

"Come back to my room with me." She said after releasing her swollen lips from his. She was breathless, and her cheeks were pink with filthy thoughts.

"What?" He asked back, feeling his mouth curve into a grin.

"Please." She said, and his smile faded when he realized that she was serious.

He also felt himself harden at her seriousness, and he was sure that she felt it as well against her at that moment.

He lifted his hands from her backside for a moment, and watched her eyes flash with something he couldn't quite read.

"You like my hands there don't you?" Jaxson asked with a smirk, and watched her nod with a blush sneaking up to her cheeks.

"Between you and me," he leaned toward her so his lips were close to her neck. "I think I know where you'd like them better."

Mattie swallowed her nervousness, for she knew that she wanted him.

She was almost eighteen and was still a virgin. She knew she was innocent in the eyes of everybody, but she didn't mind it. She only wanted to be seen differently by Jaxson.

Little did she know that she already was.

"Show me." Mattie whispered, and felt a shiver rake down her back as he placed his lips on the warm skin of her neck.

He kept his lips moving against her neck, flicking his tongue out here and there while his hands moved to the front of her pajama pants.

He lowered his fingers downward and in between her thighs, gently rubbing against the wet fabric, feeling himself moan just from the feeling of it.

His other arm held her up by her back after her legs grew weak from the surprise of his fingers against her.

He loved that he had that impact on her, and wondered how she would feel once he was inside of her.

He would know soon enough.

Jaxson moved his fingers in a circular motion, and then back and forth at a fast pace that had Mattie biting her bottom lip and squeezing her eyes shut.

"Jaxson," she moaned, and felt him bite the skin of her neck to mark her his.

His finger motions moved faster against her, and he held her body tightly against his as she arched her back from the orgasm Jaxson gave her.

She was breathless and her legs were trembling.

And when she fluttered her eyes open to see Jaxson, he was sexier than she had ever seen him.

Probably because he had just got me off, she thought, but also because he was just incredibly good looking in general. Every girl in school knew it, and Mattie knew that as well.

Jealousy pricked at her insides like a needle, for she wanted him to herself.

"Come back to my room with me." Mattie repeated, getting off but still wanting more of Jaxson, just how he wanted her.

"Are you sure?" He asked, wanting exactly what she wanted, but still wanted to make sure she was okay with the thought of him being her first.

"I'm positive."

_____