BACK TO HELL

Author's POV

Simran was thinking that if something bad happens on the second day of their marriage, everyone will think that she is a bad omen like her parents. Seeing her lost in her thoughts, Abhay held her hand and made her sit beside him on the bed. She sat without saying anything.

"My dear one is going away from me." He said with the same sad but cute face.

"Ask them not to go." She replied with a solution.

"She won't stop." Somewhere the word 'she' didn't settle well with her but she opted to ignore it.

"At least talk about it. You can't conclude yourself without even talking to the other person." She suggested and stood up from her place to walk towards the door when he suddenly hugged her from behind.

"Please don't go." He said putting his chin on her shoulder.

Shiver ran down her spine at his touch. His breath fanning on her cheek making her breath hitched and eyes closed.

"B... But I'm not going anywhere." Her voice came out as a whisper.

"Really!" He exclaimed then said again in his sad tone, "But your brother came to take you to your parents' house."

She turned around still in his embrace and his arms loosely wrapped around her waist and looked at her. She also didn't want to go but didn't know what to say. Neither did he say anything.

Both were lost in each other's eyes. When Simran was about to say something, Abhay kept his finger on her soft lips.

"Shhh... I know you must be missing your family. So I won't stop you. Go and get freshen up. He must be waiting for you."

She herself didn't want to go there but obeyed him silently. He went outside and saw Rachit was sitting and Ahana was forcing him to eat something.

"No. No Aunty. I'm fine." Rachit said.

"Arey, what fine. Take something na. You haven't had anything." Ahana insisted.

"No Aunty. Just call her. I would take my leave." He said.

"She is getting ready. Wait for sometime." Abhay said quite formally making Ahana glare at him for talking that way with his brother-in-law.

Rachit just nodded. Anyone can say by looking at his face how uncomfortable and annoyed he was at that time. But he couldn't do or say anything.

Simran came quickly all ready in a mustard colour saree with matching full sleeves blouse. Today she made sure while getting ready that her skin should not be visible as it's a taboo in her family.

Simran's Look