DREAM V/S REALITY

Abhay's House

Abhay was sleeping after coming back home from the office, when he felt someone tapping on his shoulder then his cheeks. He jerked the hand away but then it started rubbing his scalp which made him sigh and lullabied him to slumber. This time the hand which was trying to wake him up did the job vigorously and he was finally up. He opened his eyes just to get one hell of a shock.

Simran was sitting on his bed with her cute smile, "I came to meet you all the way here and you are sleeping peacefully." She said with a frown but her voice sounded melodious to his ears like the very first time. He was so shocked that he didn't even get up off the bed. He was still laying gaping at her with an open mouth.

She got conscious of his gaze and all her confidence flew away. She was about to get up when he held her hand to stop her, still looking at her with shocked expressions.

"Aap yahan kaise..." He asked coming out of the shock. She smiled without saying anything was about to stand up when he pulled her towards himself and she fell on him which surprised both of them. Both were lost in each other's eyes. Simran was the first one to lower her eyes unable to match with his heated gaze.

When she realised that she was laying completely on him, she started to get off but his hold on her waist tightened stopping her movements. She looked at him with frown but he was smiling looking at her futile efforts.

He kept caressing her cheeks and sometimes tucking her bangs behind her ear which was disturbing his view. She was red by now blushing, making her more beautiful to his eyes.

"Aap ko pata hai main kab se aap se baat karna chahta tha, milna chahta tha." Abhay said with his soft voice which is reserved for Simran only.

("You know how long I wanted to talk to you, wanted to meet you.")

"Main bhi..." She replied.

("Me too...")

"Achha, par uss din toh aapne kuchh baat nahi ki" He said.

("Really, but that day you didn't say anything")

"Kis din?" She asked.

("Which day")

"That day when I came to your house." He answered.

She was still looking at her confused. So he moved her and laid her down on the bed and hovered over her. He dipped in head on the side of her neck and inhaled her fragrance, but didn't find the same flowery fragrance as that day. In fact, it was a musky and strong smell of men's perfume.

"Do you use men's perfume?" He asked.

"Obviously." She replied casually.

When his hand again went to her cheeks caressing it, this time he felt a light beard which shocked him and he opened his eyes instantly just to find Ekaksh laying under him and he was hovering over him.

Abhay jumped out of the bed flabbergasted.

"What happened, Bhai?" Ekaksh asked.

"What are you doing here in my room, on my bed?" Abhay yelled. Still shocked with the fact that it was him till now whom he was imagining to be Simran.