The one

I have always been a hopeless romantic. I have always believed that everyone has "the one". Even after all of my heartbreaks I've believed that and have continued to believe that. My faith in that is like someones faith in god.
But my faith is crumbling. I am starting to feel that maybe not all of us get that true love. Not all of have that "the one".
And I guess from the start it is a bit of a stupid idea, because it would mean that it could be anyone. And meeting them would be almost imposible, there are almost 8mrd people on the earth. But maybe mother earth or the higher power in the universe would make the ones to be in same countries or to meet some other way.
But I don't know. Lately I've been feeling like I might not get that crazy stupid love. I'm going to end up alone in this big old house in the middle of nowhere. So maybe not all of us get that amazing love and meet their "the ones".
But god I wish I would. I want that love that no one can break. I want that love where you stay up until 4am just talking and never getting tired. I want that love where you know the other person so well that you just know what they want and need, and they know you back just the same way. I want that love where you dance under the stars and kiss under the rain. I want that love where you get dumb ideas in the middle of the night and your partner is on board of doing them. I want that love where you go skinny dipping on sunset nights and makeout like horny teens. I want that love where you still get butterflies seeing them and never getting bored of waking next to them in the morning. I want that love where you don't have to be afraid of losing them. I want love.
But maybe not all of us are meant to get that.