Last Day

We often get asked or just think what would we do on our last day on earth?

I would tell an old love that i haven't stopped loving him and I hope he gets to live the happiest and purest life.
I would tell a new friend that even though we have known each other only for a while; he is absolutely hilarious and the things he says are cute and sweet. And I hope he finds the girl of his dreams and she treats him the best, because it is what he deserves.
I would tell my sister that she is the main reason I have had the energy to stay alive for so long, that she is one the smartest people that I know and of the funniest too. I'd tell her not to be too sad about me and to live the fullest life.
I would tell my mom that there is so much to live for even without me, i'd tell her to take better care of the dogs and to build a fence around the house for them. I would tell her that I would be patiently waiting for her with my dad and that she has no rush to reach us.

I would also probably have an orgasm or two, order some chicken nugets, chili cheese balls and sushi. I would watch some greys anatomy and I would probably book my family a trip to the maldives.

I guess I better find my vibrator and start writing those messages.