~ 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 ~
~ 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ~
~ 𝐋𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐳 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐤 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬, 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭)

(𝐀/𝐍: 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰; 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aurora was in pain.

Alongside getting elbowed several times throughout the night, it was her time of the month, which equalled nothing but pure torture for her. Getting an elbow to the stomach every so often was, of course, painful, but experiencing bad cramps was another type of pain in itself.

By allowing her to stay home, Fiona had subconsciously helped Aurora out in more ways than one; in her personal experience, a day with no school equalled a day with no Lip, and, for that, she was thankful.

But, was luck truly on her side?

No.

From atop his bed, Lip gradually allowed a grin to form on his lips; everyone - bar himself, Fiona, and Liam - had deserted the house; he was, for once, rid of Aurora's humourless jokes, her unnecessary sarcasm, and her unwanted presence.

But, was luck truly on his side?

No.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" The pair simultaneously questioned; their eyes widened in nothing less than utter shock, mixed with a tint of surprise.

Silence descended upon the two; it was clear to Aurora that Lip wasn't going to answer, so she decided to speak first, "I have things to do, you?"

Instead of responding, Lip jumped down from his bed, ensuring to shoot the Lopez girl an immediate look of pure distain. What was wrong with him? The night prior, he shamelessly invaded her personal space as though it was nothing; the following morning, however, he couldn't spare her a single glance.

"Well, I've got to go." She indistinctly muttered, swiftly gathering her personal belongings and traipsing over to the bedroom door. "Oh, by the way, would it be too much trouble for you to keep your girlfriend on a leash?"