~ 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 ~
~ 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ~
~ 𝐋𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐳 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It had been estimably two weeks since Aurora and her family returned to Chicago, and she still hadn't worked things out with neither Mickey or Lip. Truth be told, she hadn't tried. Whenever she stepped within twenty feet of Mickey, he'd mutter indistinct insults beneath his breath, taking a small dig at her whenever he received the chance. Lip, however, was a different story altogether; whenever she entered his line of sight, purposefully or not, he'd simply walk away.

Herself and the remaining Gallagher's, more specifically Ian and Carl, were getting on with one another better than they did two years beforehand. Visiting the Gallagher household had grown to be a daily occurrence for Aurora, and nobody, bar Lip, argued against it.

So, when Fiona made the rash decision to invite Aurora around one night, he was the first to share his negative thoughts on the idea. He didn't like it, not one bit, but was ultimately outvoted. Why him, he often questioned himself; why did Aurora have to stay at his house on the night before school reopened?

He hated it.

The next morning, following an 'excellent' night's sleep, Aurora was awoken by a seemingly tired Fiona, who hadn't even finished dressing yet, "seven-fifteen, monkeys. Come on."

"I haven't missed this." Ian half-heartedly spat, unrelentingly pulling his duvet away from the girl beside him. "You kept stealing the duvet."

Aurora placed two fingers on each of her temples, closing her eyes in an attempt to calm her pounding headache, "fuck off."

In quite the hurry, Ian threw the duvet off him and leaped up out of his bed, making an immediate bee-line for the bathroom, "first shower!"

In the Gallagher household, the race for the bathroom was one of the greatest. Because the family were short on money, there was often a shortage of hot water around the place, which meant that the several Gallagher residents often fought for the first hot shower.

"You had it yesterday." Lip pointed out, briskly charging after his younger brother, banging on the bathroom door when Ian managed to close it shut. "Fuck!"

Why was everyone being so loud?

With a suppressed yawn, Aurora pushed herself up from Ian's bed and freely outstretched her tightened limbs, grinning widely when a defeated looking Lip entered the room, "if the wind changes, your face will stay like that."

With an indiscreet eye-roll, Lip seized a different shirt from the bottom of his bed, purposefully facing Aurora as he ripped off his old one. Her grin, however, didn't falter; he wanted her to look, she knew that, but she couldn't allow him to have the satisfaction of teasing her about it.