~ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐈𝐈 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 ~
~ 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ~
~ 𝐋𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐳 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈𝐈 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Friendship was a funny thing, but it was the one things that was valued most in life. There was a varied range of different friendships, but there was one single thing that remained constant within each one; friends would always be there for you, no matter what.

Throughout her childhood, Aurora was quite popular amongst her large group of friends, but she never really felt as though she had someone who she could truly trust. She felt that way for a long while, and, truth be told, her parents, Grayson and Ivy, were growing sick of it. After a short few months of debating, they made the rash decision to move completely; despite their kids' pleas not to, they moved all the way over to Southside Chicago.

But, in the end, it turned out to be one of the greatest decisions made by her parents; after all, that was where she met two of her all-time favourite people.

Ian Gallagher and Mickey Milkovich.

It was an odd mixture, she knew that, but it was something about the two boys that intrigued her. Ian, without a hint of doubt, was quick to openly admit his newly-found friendship with the girl, whereas Mickey did everything in his power to deny his friendship with her; they were such polar opposites, yet Aurora loved each boy as much as the next.

It was such a damn shame that Ian and Mickey couldn't get along with one another.

For that given reason, Aurora hesitantly exited the Gallagher household, following her reunion with the present Gallagher residents - Fiona, Ian, Debbie, and Carl - and her meeting with the newest Gallagher addition - Liam - and made her way over to the Milkovich household.

Oh, Lord help her.

Was she nervous about reuniting with him? Of course she was; Mickey Milkovich was not a predictable person whatsoever, which meant that she was unable to fully prepare herself for what lay ahead.

Well, it was now or never.

In all truthfulness, Aurora had no idea what to expect when it came down to him; he, of course, wouldn't look the same as he did two years prior, but how much had he truly changed? Was he still the Mickey Milkovich that Aurora had grown to know and love, or was he going to be completely unrecognisable? She had no clue.

Aurora didn't know how long she was stood on the front porch of the Milkovich household, but she did know that the family had a knack of making people wait. Following roughly three failed attempts at knocking on the door, it finally swung open with a highly unnecessary amount of strength; instead of seeing the face that she so desperately wanted to see, she saw Mandy Milkovich.

"Aurora fucking Lopez!" Mandy chirpily exclaimed, failing to hide her on-growing excitement as she dashed out of the doorway, shamelessly tugging the Lopez girl into a tight hug. "What the fuck are you doing back, huh?"