~ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐈 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 ~
~ 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ~
~ 𝐋𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐳 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝐈 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aurora Lopez was glad that she and her family returned to Chicago; sure, her hometown in France was outstandingly beautiful, but it didn't feel like home. To her, Southside Chicago was home, and it was all down to the odd few people who resided there.

"When I said that I wanted to live with you, I didn't realise that we'd be living in Southside Chicago." Aurora's patently bothered grandfather, Jack Lopez, abruptly blurted out. "Care to tell me why we moved here?"

"It was the kids' decision to live here, pére." Aurora's beloved father, Grayson Lopez, answered. "Jordan, pass me that box, will you?"

Jordan Lopez, although hesitantly, trudged over to the family car and unloaded one of the several cardboard boxes, dramatically groaning at the weight of it, "by the way, I'm joining Rora and Bella when they go to visit the Gallagher's."

"I used to know a Gallagher; a proper bastard, he was." Jack informed nobody in particular, a clear sense of disgust present in his tone. "I often found him at the opposite end of my boot."

With an absentminded laugh, Aurora rose from her designated car-seat and closed the door behind her, "why am I not surprised?"

"Frank Gallagher, that was his name; he deserved everything I did to him, he did." The eldest Lopez ranted, clearly missing the several looks shared between his five family members. "He deserved more."

Well, fuck.

Over the years, Frank had mentioned the name 'Jack' quite a few times, and Jack had mentioned the name 'Gallagher', but both men failed to mention the others' full name. The Lopez's just assumed that it was a mere coincidence; as far as they were aware, Jack hadn't even stepped a single foot in Southside Chicago.

Holy shit.

"This has been great, but we have places to be, and we have people to see." Jordan swiftly intervened, successfully bringing his grandfather's rant to a halt. "We'll most probably have the door slammed in our faces, so we shouldn't be too long."

Without staying to bid his family farewell, Jordan began traipsing down the filthy streets of Southside Chicago. Aurora and Bella, however, pressed a kiss to each of their three family members' cheeks; following a rather quick goodbye, they hurried down the littered paths, hot on their elder brother's heels.

Eventually, Aurora and Bella, yet not without having to walk quicker than they had done in a long time, fell into step with Jordan; before they moved to France, the trio walked the lengthy distance to the Gallagher household, day in and day out, so there was little to no reason for them to be out of breath.

But they were.

Fortunately enough, the Gallaghers' place was within touching distance of them, and so, luckily enough, Jordan's speed slowed, which meant that Aurora and Bella's did too. The house looked a little different compared to how it did two years prior, but that didn't matter; it still held many good memories.