~ 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 ~
~ 𝐀 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ~
~ 𝐋𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐳 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

~ 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Pain.

It was a feeling that Aurora knew all too well, in a few more ways than one. Mental pain, physical pain- at one point or another, she felt it all. Though, as she trudged down the stairs of the Gallagher household, there was one particular type of pain that was hurting her more than anything.

Emotional pain.

Over the years, Aurora had grown to hide her emotional pain, because, after all, she had to; with her mother being far too busy, her sister being far too young, and her remaining family members being far too moronic, she was forced to mask her pained side with a joyous facade.

Lip Gallagher was in love with Karen Jackson.

Although she failed to show it, Lip's words deeply hurt her. Whether or not it was her business, himself and Karen's 'relationship' bothered her; not only did she have the attention that Aurora once craved, but she replaced the position that was once rightfully Aurora's: Lip's best friend.

But, after all, it was her own fault; she left him without a single word of warning, so what did she truly expect? For him to wait for her to return? No. Phillip Gallagher was many things, but being patient was most certainly not one of them.

As she settled herself down onto the worn-down couch, she began thinking to herself; did Karen feel the same way about Lip, or was she going to toss him aside and break his precious heart? She had no idea, but if it happened to be the latter, she'd deck the girl for hurting him.

If she had it her way, she'd deck the girl for simply looking in his direction; if she wanted to get back into Lip's good books, however, she couldn't. Unfortunately.

In the midst of her mental rant about the blonde-who-shall-not-be-named, her very accurate thoughts were interrupted by the grating voice of the immature-boy-who-shall-not-be-named, "you're still here?"

"Hm." Aurora nonchalantly hummed, paying no mind to the boy as she lit herself another cigarette. "No, I'm just a figment of your very dull imagination." 

"If you were a fucking figment of my imagination, it'd be a win-win for everyone." Lip harshly snapped, reluctantly rounding the couch and throwing himself down beside her. "No more Aurora Lopez, halle-fucking-lujah!"

"I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm always going to be a part of your life, Gallagher." She amusedly mocked, briefly recalling one of the many phrases he came out with two weeks beforehand. "You're going to be seeing a lot more of me, Mon Chéri."

"Hm." The boy hummed, shamelessly snatching the cigarette from between her lips and placing it between his own. "You're here for Ian; you're not a part of my life anymore."