Truth Revealed

The next day as Alexis is out walking around in the garden she looks around not seeing anyone and shifts into her wolf form stretching her legs a bit until she heard a gasp and something fall and turns around to see Mateo standing behind her with a shocked and somewhat fearful expression and sees a spell book on the ground.

"So your the wolf who saved me that day.." Mateo says.

"Mateo I can explain I-" Alexis then gets cut off seeing guards.

"There's a wolf in the palace get it!" Gabe yells as five other guards follow after him as Alexis takes off running out of the palace for safety. Once Alexis stops running as she notices the guard's are nowhere in sight and then notices she is out in the woods.

"Well I guess I'm on my own again. I only wish i hadn't gotten attached to Mateo. I'll miss him." Alexis says as she starts walking.

*Timeskip*

The next day as Alexis is laying out in the woods under a tree she hears people yelling her name and looks to see Elena and Mateo. Alexis gets up and starts to take off and hide but Elena and Mateo see her and causes Alexis to stop in her tracks and turn to fave them.

"You guys shouldn't be here. I'm dangerous. Besides after how the guard's acted the other day I don't think I'm welcome back in the palace." Alexis says.

"Alex please come back we've straightened things out its ok." Elena says.

"Forget it you saw the looks on everyone's faces when they saw me for what I truly am. Even Mateo gave a scared expression." Alexis says sadly.

"Alex please give me another chance. I was just shocked. But I am grateful to you. You saved my life that day from that wolf. Honestly if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't be here. And plus I want my best friend back. Your always there for me. Please give me the chance to be there for you. I promise you'll get a much more warm welcome." Mateo says.

"Are you sure I'll be welcome. I'm a wolf my own kind attack you Mateo. I dont want to do the same." Alexis says.

"Alex you won't hurt anyone you've been there for everyone since we met. Your not like that wolf that attacked Mateo. If you were like that wolf you wouldn't of protected Mateo and you wouldn't always be looking to protect everyone else. I promise it will be ok." Elena says.

"If your sure Elena I will come back but if they say otherwise I'm leaving Avalor for good." Alexis says.

"Trust me it will be ok." Elena says.

*timeskip*

"Alexis come in here my family wants to talk with you." Elena says as Alexis is in the hall. Alexis then walks into the room nervously.

"Sweet heart why didn't you tell us that you could turn into a wolf?" Luisa asks.

"The reaction I got from Gave and the rest of the royal guard is the reason." Alexis says.

"Yea uh sorry about that." Gabe says.

"Alex you have nothing to fear here your always welcome here even when you hid your secret from us you did your best to protect everyone that you were around from danger." Francisco says.

"Yea and it's clear you mean no harm cause if you did you wouldn't of care if that wolf attacked Mateo that day." Isabelle says.

"Alex we are sorry about yesterday we want you to come back." Naomi says.

"Are you sure I'm not going to be a bother. Everyone I've run into who saw me for what I am always coward in fear of me because I'm something they don't understand." Alexis says.

"We promise it'll be ok. So what do you say Alexis. Will you come back?" Elena says.

"Sure I've got nowhere else to go so why not." Alexis says receiving a smile from Mateo.

"Also Alexis there is one thing that we would like you to promise us." Luisa says.

"Yes?" Alexis asks.

"We want you to keep Elena safe. With as much danger she gets into we would feel better if you would help keep her safe." Francisco says.

"Sure. I mean I already do that so no problem." Alexis says.