Realm of the Jaquins

"Forty two years ago. Our beloved kingdom of Avalor was invaded by an evil sorceress named Shuriki. Even in sparkles she looks mean." Skylar says as Mateo uses him tamborita to show the story while Skylar tells it.

"Uh Skylar the story." Elena says.

"Oh right. The kingdom suffered under her rule for many years. Until the day that princess Elena finally returned. She bravely led the charge against Shuriki and saved the kingdom from the darkest threat we ever faced. But as guardians of Avalor that was supposed to be our job. The guardians need to be stronger, smarter, and faster than ever before. So we're ready the next time there's danger in Avalor." Skylar says.

"Well said Skylar." Chief Zephyr says.

"Thanks Chief Zephyr. I'd been practicing a week." Skylar says.

"Ciela, Avion, Nico tomorrow you will take the guardian test. If you pass will become guardians of Avalor. If you fail you must return to our home of Vallaestrella. Hopefully your Navigara prepared you well." Chief Zephyr says.

"Skylar's the best teacher ever." Nico says.

"Yes well we'll find out in the morning. For Vallaestrella!" Chief Zephyr says.

"For Avalor!" Alexis and the others say in union as Chief Zephyr then leaves.

"I meant what I said. Your also the best big bro." Nico says.

"Thanks baby bro. Now you all better get some rest. You got a big day tomorrow." Skylar says as Nico, Avion, and Ciela leave.

"Nico's worked so hard. I hope he passes." Skylar says.

"Don't worry he will." Elena says.

"Elena it's getting late. You should head back to the palace." Mateo says

"I agree with Mateo we need to be leaving soon." Alexis says.

"What for?" Skylar asks.

"I have to give the grand council a state of the kingdom update in the morning. Can you believe it's been one year since I became crown princess?" Elena asks.

"Wow I guess tomorrow's a big day for all of us." Skylar says.

*Timeskip*

"The guardian test will challenge your reflexes, strength, agility, and intelligence. And this year the test was designed by the royal wizard, the royal wolf, and Migs. So it will be harder than ever." Chief Zephyr says.

"Make way! Princess coming through! Oh and I got Elena too." Luna shouts as she lands with Elena on her back.

"You made it!" Skylar says.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world. I'm rooting for you guys." Elena says.

"Thanks princesa." Nico says.

"Migs why don't you tell them what's in store." Chief Zephyr says.

"Gladly. The test is in two parts. First is the battle test. A magical enemy will appear from one of the caves below. You must dodge the enemies spell blasts and tag the enemy with your wings. You get hit your out. The second part is search and rescue. You each have to find three statue heads that Mateo and Alexis hid in Viemacarto and bring them safely back to the pedestal below. You have ten minutes." Migs says.

"Ten minutes heartless." Luna says.

"Only ten minutes?" Ciela asks.

"That's not very long." Avion says.

"You guys trained for this. You'll do fine." Skylar says.

"Let the guardian test begin." Chief Zephyr shouts as Mateo casts a spell starting the test.