part 18

Tae : but wt will we do now ?
Jk : let's tell this to everyone except jimin and yn
Xia : u will convince his parents
Jk : i will convince her and mine.. I'm sure they will understand
Tae : hmm tomorrow is wedding mm wt about it ?
Jk : Hyung defently tomorrow yn will get married but not with me.. with her love

Otherside..

Yn was standing in her balcony looking at the moon.. tears were flowing down her eyes..

Yn : y God y?? Y did u made me love him ? When this was our fate.. y did i even fell for him .. whyy!!? Yes i can't deny tht I'm glad to marry a man like jk but i can't love him the way u love jimin.. i can't.. i can't unlove jimin.. plss godd plss do some miracle.. it's too late now i can't even deny to marry now

Meanwhile , jimin was also in his balcony looking at the moon while crying

Jimin : god y do i have to hell for someone whom i can't have.. u have written one in fate and made me fall for other nn y r u so mean to us god y??.. if u have to marry us a particular person, thn y let us fall for other??..
I love you yn u love you alott.. biy it's too late now

Both were crying looking at the moon and asking for justice.. little did they knew god already answered there prayer in advance..

At wedding day..

Yn was looking herself in the mirror.. in a beautiful wedding gown.. tears weren't stopping from her eyes n her eyes were red crying whole nyt.. she heard door opening sound.. she rose her head to look at her love.. jimin.. he slowly entered the room.. yn stood up.. he walked to her with slow steps and teary eyes.. and a small smile on his face.. jimin and yn were face to face but none dared to speak anything.. both were quiet just staring eachothers red and teary eyes.. jimin gently cupped her face in his warm hands.. and leans forward placing a small kiss on her forehead.. a tear felt from yn's eyes.. he wiped it with his thumb and shook his head signing her not to cry.. he turned and left from there crying silently..

Yn sat on her bed.. tears were fall down her eyes.. the scene of jimin and her first meet , fights to pecking her forehead and asking her not to cry were roaming in her head .. she was feeling so helpless.. she heard a knock on her door.. she wiped off her tears and answered.. yn's dad entered the room .. yn stood up.. yd smiled and walked to her..

Yd : oww my princess grew up so soon.. ur looking like a queen my love.. dad's gonna miss u alot..
Yn : I'll miss u too dad
Yd : u r u crying princess? Don't cry it's time for u to marry ur love and be happy..

Yn nodded while controlling her tears.. yd kissed her forehead and interwined his hands with her taking her to the venue..

The big door opened revealing a beautiful wedding venue.. everyone stood up.. the camera's were flashing recording brides entery.. the walk was of few seconds.. yd placed yn's hands in jk's.. yn and jk stood in front of eachother.. the priest started chattering the vows..

Inside the veil yn's years were continuously flowing.. otherside jimin was also trying hard not to let his tears.. xia was sitting next to him holding his hands.. they were in first raw as special guests..

Priest : mr. Jeon Jungkook.. do u take ms. Hwang yn as ur lawful wife ?