🌈1͓̽9͓̽🌈

JENNIE POV

" All right, guys. It is their choice. Allow them to handle it. Everyone go change your clothes." Namjoon Hyung stated this.

We freshened up, got ready.

(IGNORE THE HAT FROM MOMO AND NAYEON'S PIC)       

Jisoo unnie was already downstairs when I was drying my hair. Someone entered my room unexpectedly, and I assumed it was Jisoo unnie. As a result, I shrugged it off. However, that person backhugged me. When I looked in the mirror, I saw Taehyung.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I inquired about him.

"I'm hugging my beautiful soon-to-be-wife." His unexpected words made me blush.

He exclaimed, "Awww, my baby is blushing."

"Now go, I need to rest. I'm exhausted." As I pushed him, I murmured.

"Then let's sleep together," he said.

"No, Tae," I replied.

"PWEASE." He stated he was making cute looks, which were far too cute to bear.

"You were all dangerous a few minutes ago, and now you're all making cute faces," I said.

"May I please?" He stated.

"Fine," I responded as he jumped onto the bed. I was sleeping next to him, but he held me.

"Sleep right now," I said as we fell asleep.

We awoke after a few hours. Jisoo unnie was in the room, as Tae was still sleeping.

"Jen, did you sleep well?" Jisoo unnie inquired.

"Unnie, yes. Do you want to get some sleep? I can wake him up if you wish." I asked her.

"No, it's not a problem. Allow him to sleep. Get yourself something to eat. The leftovers are in the refrigerator. If you like, I will warm them up for you." Jisoo unnie spoke up.

"No, it's-" "FOOD. I'M HUNGRY. WHERE CAN I FIND FOOD? I'M COMING FOOD." Taehyung cut me.

"This boy is still a child," she pointed out.

As I stepped down, I noticed Jimin Oppa and Rose cuddling while watching a movie. What a cute couple! Then I noticed Namjoon and Jihyo reading a book, while Yoongi and Nayeon unnie were missing. Jungkook and Lisa are playing a game, and Hoseok Oppa and Momo are listening to music. When I entered the kitchen, I noticed Tae eating and Jin Oppa washing dishes.

I took my food and began eating it. 

And DaeSeong and SuengHi are chained up in the basement. They will not be able to escape.

The days flew by, with everyone here chilling and having a good time. But then the doorbell rang. For a little while, we were terrified, and Hoseok oppa went to open the door.

NAMJOON POV

"YES." He screamed out loud.

"Hobiahh, what happened?" Momo stated.

"Our cars are here," he said, making us sad.

"What happened to you, girls? What is causing your sudden sadness?" Jin Oppa spoke up.

"You'll leave us and go back to your mafia business," Jihyo stated.

" NEVER." All of the boys spoke at the same time.

"We will never abandon you. You girls will reside in our mansion with us, and that is final." Namjoon Oppa spoke up.

" SeonU hyung, could you please contact the police? We have someone as well as something for them." Jin Oppa spoke up.

"Sure," he said.

"We adore you with all our hearts." We adore you exactly as you are. We will not allow anyone to touch you. From now on, you are our property. We will never abandon you. You girls will reside in our mansion with us, and that is final." I spoke up. The girls were all in tears. We dashed over to them and hugged them.

" Thank you, Joonie. We three didn't anticipate having a good life with our aunt." Jihyo hugged me. Ohhh. I had forgotten. We must look after her aunt.

" It's okay. Nobody will harm you. I'm there," I said, pecking her lips.

"I love you, Joonie." "I love you, baby." 

We ate dinner and went to bed early because we are leaving early tomorrow morning.

TO BE CONTINUED.............