💖➀❷ 💖

MOMO POV

I just awoke. Thinking about yesterday made me blush. Hoseok has become my boyfriend. I wanted to see him. As a result, I decided to go to his room. I quietly entered his room and discovered him sleeping. This guy is really adorable.

I was admiring him when someone kissed me

I was admiring him when someone kissed me. Hoseok was the name.

"You understand. Yoongi Hyung and Nayeon were making out yesterday and I felt needy." He said this while grabbing my waist.

"Would you like to try?" He said making me blush.

"Go get ready. I'll wake up the others," I said.

"Would you like to shower together?" He smirked.

"Just go," I shouted as I pushed him to the bathroom.

"Do not enter Jungkook, Namjoon, or Jimin's room. They sleep shirtless." He said this before getting into the shower.

Everyone eventually got ready and came down. Jisoo unnie and Jin Oppa were preparing breakfast. The bell rang, signifying that someone had arrived. Taehyung Oppa stepped to the door and opened it. He suddenly bowed down to someone, revealing their faces. Mr. and Mrs. Han were there.

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Han," I said, smiling at them.

"Ahh, please stop. We feel older when we are addressed as Mr. and Mrs. Han. Simply address us as unnie, oppa, hyung, or noona." Mr. Han stated as he looked around at all of us.

"Ohh, okay," Hoseok stated.

"SuengHi unnie, JaeJoon hyung. What brings you here?" Namjoon inquired.

"Our wedding anniversary is today. We took the decision to throw a party."  Seunghi unnie said.

"CONGRATULATIONS." We all said it at the same time.

"Thank you so much. Please join us for our party at 8 p.m. We'd appreciate that." JaeJoon Hyung stated.

"And yes, this is for you. Please come inside." SuengHi unnie said as some maids entered the house holding things. It was the attire for the party.

"Oh, unnie. What was the point of it all?" Jennie unnie spoke out.

"No, we're delighted. We love your company." SuengHi explained.

"So, we'll go. We need to get prepared for the party." SuengHi unnie spoke up.

"Please, have some breakfast." I insisted.

"No, we need to get ready. So, everyone, good day." SuengHi unnie spoke up.

TIME SKIP TONIGHT

I got ready, wore this⬇ and went to check on everyone.