💓[̲̅6]💕

NAMJOON POV

This girl Jihyo is so pretty, her eyes, her lips, everything is so perfect. I want to make her mine, Aishh. I wish I could. Leave it. 

"Umm, so, would you like to stay with us?" I asked.

WTH Namjoon, what did you just say? REMEMBER This is not your house.

"We can not. We are staying with our aunt," said Momo.

" I will not go to that hell. That woman has always tormented us and you still want to go to her," said Jihyo.

"But Jihyo-," said Nayeon.

"No, buts Nayeon unnie. I can live anywhere in this world, but not in that house," said Jihyo.

"All right, but we still have to get away from this place." Said Momo.

"We can not. We are also struck here. The Internet does not work here. " I said.

"WHAT? What happened to you guys?" Asked Jennie.

I explained to the girl's everything that had happened to us in the last few days. Some were calm, some were shocked, and some were still processing what they had just heard.

"So, can we live here for a few days, I mean until we find our new house?" Lisa asked.

"Of course, you can," Jin replied with a smile.

"Well, if you guys want to stay with us. Let us introduce ourselves with our real names. I am Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. And please call us by our real names." I said.

"You guys sit down and talk. I and Yoongi will do the dinner." Said Jin Hyung.

"I am not going with you. I will sleep." Said Yoongi Hyung.

"YAH. Fine, I do not want to be grilled." Said Jin and rolled his eyes.

"I can help if you want." Said Jisoo.

"Really, thank you." Said Jin Hyung.

"No problem." Replied she.

TIME SKIP AFTER DINNER

These are the girl's room

Jisoo and Jennie⬇️

Rose and Lisa's⬇️ 

Rose and Lisa's⬇️ 

Nayeon, Momo, and Jihyo⬇️

"Uhmm, Unnie, we have no clothes to wear

"Uhmm, Unnie, we have no clothes to wear. What would we wear then?" Asked Jihyo.

"I don't know. Let's ask Jisoo Unnie" said Nayeon.

JISOO POV

I'm looking at the room. It's so beautiful, the little details and furnishings make it even more beautiful. KNOCK KNOCK.

"Yes, who is it?" I asked.

"Jisoo unnie, it's me, Nayeon." Said Nayeon.

"Ohh, come. What happened? Are you alright?" I asked.

"Unnie, nothing happened. We're fine. It's just that we don't have any clothes to wear. And we can't sleep in these clothes. It would be uncomfortable," she replied.

SHI-. I forgot to ask Namjoon about clothes.

"Wait a minute, I'll ask Namjoon. You wait here." I said.

Jin told me about his room. It was the 2nd or 3rd room on the first floor. Oh, yes. I found it. I entered it. AHHHHH

AHHHHH

I turned around quickly. Shit, I entered the wrong room. It's Jin's room. He had just come out of the shower with only a towel around his waist. His hair was soaking wet, which made him even more attractive. WAIT - what a handsome man. No, Jisoo, he's a mafia. Okay, don't forget what you were about to do.

"Uhmm, you can turn around. I put on my clothes." Said he suddenly.

"Hehe, sorry. I didn't know that." Said I.

" No, it's fine. Btw, do you need anything?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was going to Namjoon Oppa to ask about our clothes. But now I'm here. Do you have any clothes for us to wear?" I said.

"Yes, it could be in the second room. Probably where Rose and Lisa are staying." He said.

"Thank you," I said and walked out of his room.

Whew, I could have burst because I was so uncomfortable.

"Rose, can you please give us our clothes, please?" I said.

"Sure unnie. Here and good night." She said.

"Good night to you too Rosie," I said and went to my room.

Here, in my room. I was greeted by Nayeon and Momo who were half asleep.

"Here, take these clothes," I said.

"Oh, thank you unnie, and sorry for the trouble." Said Momo.

"It's alright. Now go to sleep. You seem pretty tired." Said I.

"Ok unnie, good night." Said they both together.

"Good night," I said and changed and soon fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED............