✨≋2≋✨

J-HOPE POV

As soon as the lights went off, we boys positioned ourselves meanwhile me shaking in fear.

And then we heard someone singing "Happy 9th Anniversary to BTS". It was a female voice.

Then a male voice came "Happy 9th Anniversary to BTS". It was a very familiar voice, moreover like a family member. Suddenly there came a faint source of light.

I then realized it was a cake and it was also our 9th anniversary

I then realized it was a cake and it was also our 9th anniversary. Aishh. How can I forget this.......

JIN POV

We were all shocked as hell.

As soon as the lights came, we saw someone unexpected

"PD-NIM" We all yelled all together. We were surprised to see PD-nim and Our staffs holding a huge light purple cake with with written 'Happy 9th Anniversary' on it.

 We were surprised to see PD-nim and Our staffs holding a huge light purple cake with with written 'Happy 9th Anniversary' on it

We were all partying when suddenly PD-nim took the mic and it turns out to be he had an announcement to make.

"Guys, attention here specially BTS. I have an announcement to make. So,BTS I know you guys didn't had time to live your childhood as you were busy training for this mafia life. This mafia life is all bullshits, it just snacthes your childhood, freedom etc from you. They are here at BigHit for more than 10-13 years and today BTS has turned 9. So, I thought to give BTS a 2-3 month vacation to enjoy their life. Also, till then their missions would be done by ITZY and TXT. I know it's not much but that's all I can do So, please accept it with your whole heart. That's all I wanted to say. A round of applause for Bangtan's hardwork and dedication." PD-nim said who was now getting teary.

We were all crying already....

We were all so happy that we ran and hugged PD-nim like there's no tomorrow and after that we did a group hug.

"BTS forever" This was the last word that came into our mouth before getting drunk as hell.

Time Skip

SUGA POV

We were all drunk and the party had been over. The staff took us to our room and bid us goodbye.

MORNING

"Ahhh" I yelled as I have a headache.

I woke up got ready and wore a simple black shirt with simple black jeans.

I realized that I was the first one to wake up So, I decide to wake others up. 1st room was Rm's. So yeah, here goes nothing

"YAH, NAMJOON WAKE UP." I yelled which made Namjoon jump in fear.

"Ahhh hyung stop shouting, I am awake." He said while holding his chest.

Next one is Jin. As I entered the room, he was nowhere to be found, maybe taking shower.

Next up was Hoseok. To my surprise, I heard some music and thought to knock. He was all ready jamming to his favourite music.

"Ohhh, Hoseok can you please wake up the maknaes" I told him.

"Sure, hyung" He said while giving me his sunshine smile.

HOSEOK POV

Yoongi hyung asked me to wake up the maknaes. I woke up the maknaes. Jimin was about to wake up, Taehyung woke up easily and last was Jungcock Uhh I mean Jungkook Hehe, this maknae is the hardest to wake up. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind.

"WOW! This banana milk is so delicious."I said.

"BANANA MILK! Where is it, I also want it, Hyunggg I also- HYUNG" Jungkook said who was now wide awake.And I was laughing there holding my stomach.

"Hyung, I hate you" Jungkook said while pouting.

"Awww, my maknae hates me" I was still teasing him.

"HYUNG, GET OUT" He yelled.

"Yah , I'm still older than you" I said with a poker face and left the room.

TIME SKIP AT DINNER

JIN POV

I am happy for my brothers who got to relax a little bit. I have a surprise for them . We are going to xxxxx place .

"Boys, listen here. We are going to xxxxx place for a little trip. So, pack your bags and sleep early today. We are going to leave a little bit early tomorrow. Ok got it" I announced.

We were all chit-chatting and talking about random things. I checked the time it was 11o' clock.

"Guys, it's 11o' clock. Go sleep you all" I declared.
"Oh, ok. Hyung, but what are you gonna do about this old man sleeping here" Hoseok said while giggling.

"Yah, I am not old you know" Yoongi said with his eyes closed.

"Oh, you're alive. I thought you were dead. We were going to prepare for your funeral tomorrow." I said while glaring at Yoongi.

"Ah, Hyung. You also." Yoongi said who was now wide awake.

"What now. Everyone in your room before 5 seconds"I said while glaring at these 6 monkeys or donkeys whatever.

"1"

They all ran to their respective rooms not wanting to die today. I smirked at them. After washing the dishes, I also went to my room. I was tired so I slept very easily.

I was sleeping peacefully until.......

JIMIN POV

I woke up and checked the time it was 5 o'clock . Wow. I woke up early today. So, I decided to wake up those alien and bunny first.

"You guys ready"
"Born ready"
"Ever ready"
"Let's go"

We went to Jin hyung's room first.
"JIN HYUNG" We all shouted and he fell from his bed.

We ran from his room and entered Namjoon hyung room. We didn't find him and heard showering sound. So we left his room not wanting to disturb his shower.

Next we went to Hoseok Hyung's room who was sleeping peacefully.  We shouted his name and he started cursing very badly. We were laughing, he soon calmed down.  And after getting ready everyone got down wearing these.

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED............