💥16💥

That person noticed Nayeon, who was being choked and had a broken vase near her stomach. He was gently approaching the teddy bear, which was suffocating her. But because it knew He was coming, it flung him near the broken vase, wounding his stomach.

"H-Help me, please." Nayeon burst out crying.

"Don't move, Noona. I'll try to do something." He abruptly went somewhere.

"See, he rushed away. scared cat." It stated this while tightening its grasp on her neck.

He arrived with a Greek cross, which he displayed alongside the teddy bear. It vanished into thin air.

"Come on, Noona. I'll have JaeJoon Hyung take care of you." He stated.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Jungkook was the one who heard everything. He proceeded to call SuengHi so he was protected from all the beatings and listened to everything SuengHi and SooYeon said while hiding near the stairway. He couldn't believe what he was hearing at the time.

.

.

.

.

.

JaeJoon and SuengHi decided to let everyone sleep in their house. They reasoned that if they slept in the same house, they would be able to manage something. Everyone was sleeping, so everything was good. But SuengHi was awake and confused. She considered reporting herself, but she didn't want to. She couldn't put those youngsters' lives in danger.  

But SooYeon was so determined on revenge that she endangered the lives of 14 people. She didn't want them to sleep at all, not even at night. She is cruel.

She attacked them again, this time at night.

"AHHHHHH." The living room was filled with screams.

Everyone got down, including JaeJoon and SuengHi. others were limping, others were clutching their stomachs, some were clutching their heads, and some even helped others despite their injuries. As soon as they stepped down. What they saw in front of them made them tremble. Rose, she was in a lot of pain. SooYeon regained control of the teddy bear.

"SUENGHI, REPORT YOURSELF, OR I'LL KILL THIS GIRL," SooYeon stated.

"SOOYEON, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? WHY?" SuengHi yelled.

"I WANT YOU DEAD, YOU. I WAS RAPED AS A RESULT OF YOU. I WAS MURDERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS. OUR MOTHER AND FATHER DIED AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS. YOU RUINED THREE LIVES WITH A SINGLE MISTAKE." SooYeon screamed.

"I AM GOING TO TELL THEM," SooYeon shouted as she attacked SuengHi, knocking her out unconscious. She tied her mouth shut so she wouldn't bother them.

"It all started four years ago when we went to the park together. We noticed a boy helping some children. JaeJoon was the name of the young man. We simply fell in love at first sight. We didn't tell anyone, not even each other, about it. We trusted each other more than we trusted ourselves. Our company was ranked second, whereas JaeJoon's was ranked first. Our mothers and fathers were quite close. My father intended to murder them. He asked SuengHi to marry him, and after they trusted him, he said, We'll kill them."  SooYeon explained.

"However, SuengHi, blinded by love, told everything to JaeJoon and his parents." A big fight broke out between both families on the day of the wedding. After my mother and father died, JaeJoon's firm began. Because JaeJoon didn't love her, she used an injection to erase his memory. SuengHi expressed his feelings for him. She told him that  He was in an accident, which is why he forgot about himself, and they secretly married. I tried to object, but she forced me to leave the house. The day I left the house, I was raped. I found a girl who looked exactly like me and used black magic to take her body. I waited three years for the appropriate opportunity." She went on.

"And the appropriate time has come. I'm going to kill you all. These seven Romeos and seven Juliets." Someone mentioned breaking out of the door with many men surrounding him.