Chapter 22

Tae: Hushh- it's me!

Jennie motioned her eyes down to his strong veiny hand which cupped her mouth blinking them twice.

Tae: What? "Oh- i will"
*Released her from his powerfull grip*

Rosé: where is Jennie?

Jisoo: Jennie..... 
*She yelled in the crowded mall*

Jen: Haa unni- *about to reply*

Tae: Hey ! You are coming with me.

Rosé: Uhh here she is ...
*They found Jennie*

Jisoo: Why you stoped here?

Jennie: Mr.kim -
*She looked back saying it but found no one*

Rosé:  what's with Mr.kim. He stopped you but he is no where to found. Anyways Let's go!

Jennie felt awkward and just walked with them.

? : Hey ladies..!

Jisoo: Tae ! what you doing here aren't you with jin helping him.

Jimin: Hyung is an adult and he can do it by himself. Don't you think noona.
*Said sarcastically*

Tae : By the way Uhh- If you guys don't mind may l take Jennie with me.I need her help in selecting me some stuff.
*He held jennie's hand dragging her with him before someone stop them and interogate*

Jimin: Actually  Rosé didn't you promised to help me in choosing a suit for the wedding.

Rosé: Did I ?
*She asked herself and before questioning him jimin dragged her to men's section*

Jimin: I was noticing you since morning why you are trying to ignore me...huh

Rosé: I don't think so.By the way i am Sorry Mr.park.

Jimin: For what? *Asked her in confusion by her out of blue apology*

Rosé:
*took a pause with deep breath*
"For everything that happened I was soo stupid for behaving informal and forgetting that you are actually my boss.I am really apologetic for my behaviour and regretfully.please pardon me"
*Rosé eyes were shying in the dim lights of the mall where Luxurious outfits were hanging inside the cabinet*

Jimin noticed her eyes were wet already.
"Hey silly girl! Are you crying ? "

Rosé: No I am not it's just -
*She replied him sniffing hard and covering her face with tears pouring down the jaw*

Jimin : You don't have to and more over I am really liking this side of yours "The unbothered Princess one"

*He said it with a cute smile kept on his face which made her giggle as well*

Jennie: This would look good on you.

Tae: The grey one? *Said looking at the direction that she was referring him to watch*

Jennie: Perfect isn't it?

Tae: Pack this one!

Jen: Do you like it?

Tae:  You liked it and that's a YES for me.
*said emphasizing the word yes*

Jennie blushed for his straight ness.

Tae: And let's go lemme select something for you.

Jen: For me? No I think i am fine and this mall looks too expensive for me.

Tae: Why do you care  and a reminder for you  did you forget Jin hyung is going to pay for everything. So let's go!

They entered the ladies section of the mall as  Mr.kim's pulled her. The  bright lights making the hall look glossy with the elegant and stylish outfits which made Jennie commit to buy something for herself.Jennie liked a every peace of clothing in the hall of she had enough money she would have bought all of them. Suddenly Jennie felt she was not the only  one who is shopping her Mr Kim was also there with her so she wanted this to happen as quick as possible but it was really difficult for any girl to select a dress in here.If she was with her besties she would definitely took all the day to just window shop here and buy something affordable before leaving.
Taehyung was walking in her steps and following as she goes it took ten minutes for her to scan whole area but didn't even select one.