Chapter : 15

In a basement :

The darkness coverd the room there no any source for light to enter a small pinch of light from someone's phone appered...
Here it goes a person tied on a chair who looks like have been tortured for days.The area beneath him was covered with blood which was bleeding from every part of his body flowing like a river.The view is just horrible.
A person appears in the dark through the flash of light.

?: On the lights...

?: Yes Boss..*scared tone*

Boss: Did he tell where the money had kept...

Assistant: umm...no sir *scared to his death*

Boss: *A shot came from his gun in a swift speed* Bloody rascal meet you in the hell... *Saying this he kept his gun back in his blazer pocket*

Boss: Did you all remember what's our next plan...

Assistant: yes sir!

Boss: How is everything going?

Assistant: Everything is in our control sir.

Boss: Great!

Jennie reached her home as the hectic day of office came to an end for the day.
She took a shower and tossed herself in bed.Jennie have no idea why lisa was fired this evening.

Jennie's pov:
What's wrong with Mr.kim..?
He said there is nothing to worry and assured Lisa's job is safe this afternoon.And suddenly out of blue he announces lisa is no more an employee of Kim's and Co.
Like what the heck.I can see lisa was sad and walked away after that discussion in evening not even bothering to wait for rosé and me.

*Phone call*

I was happy seeing called ID as it was from Lisa.

Jennie: Hello..lisa

Lisa: Unnie ...

Jennie: lisa i know u are sad but its okay finally u are out of this cellar...*trying to convince her* i know a company and there are vecancy their.

Lisa: unnie unnie first listen to me..

Jennie: yes..lisa don't start crying now as I was saying you can apply there..

Lisa: no need unnie...

Jen: what do u mean ?

Lisa: i got a new job ...*excited*

Jen: ohh what? Like How? *Confused*

Lisa: I don't know after coming back home i got a call from unknown number. when I lifted a girl spoke to me and said i am selected as secretary and i can join from tomorrow.

Jen: Really you got a job but where?

Lisa: I don't know...she texted me the address.

Jen: Be carefull lisa..

Lisa: I will unnie.Okay bye i have to prepare my self....

**Call hanged **

Jennie: Thank god she got a job...but wait a minute why did Mr.kim fired her even when he know what happened is not because of her.

Jennie was in deep thoughts in analysing what was the reason behind this.Then she remembered Mr.kim and Mr.jeon had a meeting and discussed something then all this happened.

Jen: why does everything looks connected. But why would they talk about lisa may be they discussed about work stuff ...*trying to relieve herself*

As she comes out of her kitchen with her dinner plate her phone starts ringing on the dining table... She ran and held the phone placing the plate on table.
She widen by looking at the caller ID

Jen: Hello, Mr.kim.

Tae: Hii...
(Tae had no time to talk with her today and he was busy with some work he didn't droped her home. So,he felt like calling her)

Jennie was ready to sleep after her night routine and received a call from Mr.kim it was not so surprising he is generally calling her at this time these days.
Eventually tae wanted to face time her wanted to talk to her but thought it would be inappropriate as she is his secretary and not girlf-

Tae: uhh- what am I thinking she is just my secretary.But only in office right."talking to himself in front of mirror"
Then he felt like calling her.
Phone rang for 5 second and the brunette lifted it.

Jen: *started to shutter* hello mr.kim

Tae: By the way you can call me "taehyung" after office hours...

He was surprised by his own words as he was too straight.

Tae: opps! (inaudible voice)

Jennie: *widen her eyes can't unhear what he said* huh?

Tae: uhrr uhrr *correcting the voice*

Jennie had no idea what to say after that but she felt butterflies in her stomach without her knowing why...

Tae: can you join me for dinner ?

Taehyung was at the window from where he can see jennies room...but he can't see her as she was in kitchen...

Jimin: ohh you are asking someone for lunch...? Wow who is she...*jimin was walking out of gym passing taes room and heard him talking to someone*

Tae: *muted the call* what the hell are you doing here....*serious mood*

Jimin: do you need some privacy *smirking  like a freak*

Tae: jimin get out of my room now it self...

Jimin: i am not one of your employees tae ...i am not scared of your words... *Teasing* so who's is that lucky girl you asking for dinner?

Tae:My secretary. Do you have any problem? * Replied staring into jimin's soul*

Jimin: wae? Jennie...you are asking her out and that staight forward...you got jams tae...

Tae: i know me and you got no jams shorty now get out *funny manner*

Jimin: okay..*raised his brows* don't dare to call me that again...*went in out*

Tae: hey...are you there...Miss Jennie *saw that he didn't muted*

Jennie: yes Mr.kim ...*confused for her life what's is actually happening she didn't get it*

Tae: so you heard everything ? *Embarassed*

Jen: *wanted to lie but she cant*  I mean yeah I did...

Tae: I will pick you at 10 pm Sharpe. *Hanged the call*

Jennie: But- *hanged*

Jennie: what the heck on this planet with Mr.kim...?
I was enjoying my kimchi rice and now he wants me to take for dinner and i didn't even said yes...
*Screaming to herself she looked at watch saw it was already 9:35pm*

Jennie's pov:

What i only got 25 minutes and look at me i am in this shots and a t- shirt...go Jennie you have no time...

At Lisa's room...

Lisa had her dinner with rosé and now lying on bed thinking about tomorrow for her interview.

Then she received message from and unknown number that she also got a call this evening...

As she opens her phone address showed on up for tomorrows interview making her eyes widen...

Venue: "Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul"

Lisa: But it's a restaurant what is happening with my life ...

*VOTE*
Hey darling..,
It's me your author.I know ots been a while i have not been active i assure from now on to be updating regularly.
Thank you for waiting.you guys  really have good patience. Hope you like this chapter.please vote and comment your thoughts.