Chapter 10

Jen: why is he shuttering for the first time *gasped*

Tae: see Jennie...aghh

Jennie pov:
What's wrong with mr.kim he was completely angry just 10 minutes before and now shutting to say something that too with me...Oh my god he scares me more than anything seriously the mood swings thou

Tae: Jennie are you listening

Jen: yes Mr.kim please continue

Tae: let me be straight ...

Jen: hmmm

Tae: I am sorry

Jen pov:
what...did he just said sorry Mr.rude said sorry his secretary am I dreaming or something

Tae: hey Jennie why are lost today or may be you did you hurt by words before I am sorry for that I mean I can't control my aggression you know...

Jen: it's okay Mr Kim you are my boss and I think this is common between an employee and the boss so not to worry

Tae: I know I never apologize to anyone until it's my fault first time I felt to apologise to you cause you have nothing to do with revenue issues of company but I just raised my voice on you

Jen pov:
Just raised your voice Come on Mr.rude you said a lot more than just raising your voice and now being a very gentleman and also apologizing me wait did he just say that he never apologize someone but me and why is this..this man is really something beyond my imagination.Let me accept his sorry first he may again scream that I am being rude.

Jen: Nevermind Mr.kim

Tae pov:
Thank God! I feel light after saying sorry to her but she was right thou I am her boss so I can do anything with her*with a proud smirk on face* but where did the amount go did someone hacked the companies bank account but we have lot of security hacking department then how can someone hack it but possible when they know the details of account apart from our staff who else know this...

He was in thoughts and jennie called him.

Jen: Mr Kim I know we are in trouble right now and 25 million dollar are not small amount but trust me we can find the solution. If you say I will arrange a meeting with all the staff mr.jeon on Monday.

Tae: that would be great Jennie.But it's not about money for me it's about truthfulness and betrayal. Is someone from our company did this ...

Jen: no mr.kim I heve been working here since two years I am sure no one does it and definitely not from our company ...

Tae: hmm may be....jaykay...

Jennie was in complete shock after what taehyung said but why did mr.jeon have to do this. He is a billionaire anyways

Tae: but only he knows the details apart from us...right Jennie

Jen: yes mr.kim but...can we inform to police.

Tae just laughed listening to her

Tae: it's nothing about money Jennie it's all about loyalty and I don't want police to interference in my company matters...

Jen: he donr care about 10 million dollar seriously Mr.kim then why done he give me at least 1 million dollars what are you taking Jennie ..dumbo why does he give you money *speaking to herself*

Tae: are you in sences Jennie....

Jen: yes mr.kim I was thinking about something.

Tae: so as an apology I want take you to lunch

Saying that he stoped his Porsche on a fine dinning restaurant.

Jennie's pov:
I can never get this man just way before he was on his high temper and just in seconds he got in a very good mood bought me to lunch as an apology like what are you Mr.taehyung....

Time: 07:00

Jungkook's pov:
Miss lalisa manoban my doll I know that upcoming few days are going to be really hard for you but don't you worry my doll i promise you will be happy with me ever after.I really want to call you my doll and hear you see you know but I dont want to be like a creep so very soon you will be with me anyways...haha *evil laugh*

Assistant: jk we have an information

Jk: come in..

Assistant: Mr.Taehyung knew about the issue and we have to just wait till Monday.

Jk: nice and anything about Mr.jayB

Assistant: Since a week his contacts have been off don't know what actually happend.

Jk: this mafia shit...*frustrated*provide be the information when ever you received.you can leave.

Assistant: okay boss.

Jennie's pov:
Ahhh__why I have to shift.Let me request Mr.Kim that I don't want to leave my flat.But I know she gonna say no anyways. Come on Jennie pack the shit up.I called my friends to help but still they not here I swear If I had called them for party they had never been late and today where are they this bitches i swear.
*Door bell sound*

Finally they are here...I ran to open the door as I opend it lisa and rosé blocked me by their big hug.

Jennie: girls I can't breath...ouchh

Lisa and rosé: missed you so much unnie.

Jen: me too my girls...

All the three ladies walked in forgetting even to lock the door.

Rosé: unnie look what we bought for you

Jen: food *exited* woah thank you chae.

Lisa: ohh god unnie what a mess *after seeing jennie's room*

Jen: I mean I have to pack all of them so now come on help me now.

They started doing their things.Amd discussing a lot of things as they didn't had time in week days because of office stuff.Finally done packing the things time was 9 pm girls were really hungry by know.

Rosé: unnie I am hungry...*pout face*

Lisa: yah unnie let's go eat.

Jen: yeah it's done packing and come on choose something to watch I will heat the food.

They walked to kitchen after heating the kimchi Jennie served the food. They ignored the dinning table and straightly landed on the living room couch as they can watch something while eating.As it was already late they decided to stay at jennies home for night and girls enjoyed their night Bing watching Netflix and eating like there is no tomorrow.

Next morning:
It was Sunday girls had their movie night yesterday and slept on couch itself.One of their phone was ringing....

Lisa: Jennieonnie off the alarm I don't want to wake up this soon.

Jennie woke up removing rosés hand which was on her waist and Lisa's leg on her leg...

Jennie's pov:

God! This girls..come on move let me go atleast.jennie took her phone with half eyes open caz she still want to sleep more.

Jen: hello..

Him: good morning...

Jennie quickly stood and adjusted herself properly opend her eyes as she know who was it...

*VOTE*

Hey darlings...,

Please vote after reading it helps me a lot and please suggest new story ideas I want to start something more for you guys.love you all ❤️