Chapter:16

At jewlary store:

Tae: I think these are perfect

Manager : So these are finalized

Manager : So these are finalized. Should I pack them sir...

Tae: yes please.

Mr.kim gave his black card to pay for the rings and left to pick up Jennie for the dinner.

*Car horn*

Jennie who was before the mirror almost done with her make up and heard the car horn and she already know who was it.

Jen: Yes coming....*she said checking herself for the last time*

Jennie was looking elegant who can win a beauty pageant instantly

Mr.kim saw her coming closer to the car as she reached he came out and made his way to open the door for her.Jennie was in a shock why is he being so gentle now.But she cant deney she loves this soft side of Mr.kim which seems only for her.

Jennie: what am i thinking... Jennie stop he is your Boss.*whispering to herself*

As tae opend the door for Jennie with a blissfull smile on his lips which can attract any girl on this planet.He looked extra handsome and hot tonight.She mumbled a thankyou for being a gentleman he is.Tae just gave and nod before started driving the car.

Jennie was nervous and wanting to ignore him who was looking dam hot driving beside her it's just because Jennie never saw his gentleman side of Mr.kim.Just to avoid the awkward silence inside the car Jennie stared a convo..

Jennie: Can I know where are we going Mr.kim ?

Tae: You look amazing in red Miss Jennie.

Jennie face was crimson red which clearly indicates she was blushing hard for his words ... But just smiled

Tae: I like your smile .... *Said looking at her staring into her eyes*

Everything felt like a dream to Jennie as she can't believe Mr.kim being this nice all of a sudden.

Tae: If you wonder i am being too good today it's because of you Jennie...

Jennie was already in much unrealistic shock and his words surprising and scaring her at the same time.Everything which was happening now was like a beautiful dream Jennie always wanted to come true but she is frightened as where this is leading her life ..