t w e l v e

The next day, Valerie woke up in the comfort of her own bed, she sat up and stretched her arms out wide with a yawn. She had definitely stayed up way too late texting Jagger the night before, but she didn't regret it one bit.

Today she would be hanging out with guys once again to watch the music video and record a vlog.

She hopped out of bed and shuffled her way over to her closet, opening it up and searching for an outfit to wear. She decided on a pair of ripped jeans and one of the band's black short sleeve merch shirts, a smile forming on her face as she put it on and looked in the mirror.

She couldn't help but feel proud of her best friend. Growing up all he ever talked about was music and how it was what he wanted to do for the rest of his life, and seeing him live that dream made her more than happy.

She made her way into her bathroom and spent about the next hour doing her makeup and another 20 minutes doing her hair.

Valerie was looking forward to seeing the music video, although she couldn't hide the fact that she was also a bit nervous. The guys have already seen the full video, edited and all, but she hasn't.

She ran a hand through her hair and and headed into the kitchen, making herself a very quick breakfast as Jason and Jagger would be there to pick her up any moment now.

She quickly ate her breakfast, soon hearing the sound of Jason's jeep outside and quickly eating the last bite and grabbing her things, heading out the door quickly.

As she got into the jeep she smiled at Jagger, who had made the decision to sit in the back seat so she could sit in the front.

She took the aux cord and plugged her phone in without bothering to ask and opened spotify, starting off by playing "Could've Been".

Throughout the short car ride to Sean's home, where they would be watching the video, the three of them sang and danced to the music.

As soon as they reached the home and came to a stop, she unplugged her phone and hopped out of the car, along with the other two. Jagger came around and gave her quick hug as a hello, a smile forming on both of their faces as they headed inside together, Jason trailing not too far behind.

They headed inside and greeted everyone before they all settled onto the couch. The nerves filled her body as they started setting up to watch the video.

She had slipped her shoes off by the door, so when she sat on the couch she pulled her feet up so she was sitting in a crisscrossed position.

Jagger made his way over to the couch and sat beside her. "I think you're going to love the video." He said with a smile.

This comforted her and made her feel a little less nervous and she returned the smile. "I'm sure I will."

Sean set the camera up so it could see everyone sitting on the couch, as this would be apart of their vlog.

Valerie naturally leaned in Jagger's direction, leaning her head slightly on his shoulder, Jagger wrapping his hand gently around her waist as they waited to watch the video.

Even though they claimed they were "just friends", they were clearly more than that and it was easy to tell simply by the way they acted around one another.

Soon enough, the video started up and she sat up straight, although he didn't remove his hand from her waist and they sat there comfortably, watching the video.

As they all watched the video they exchanged laughter and smiles, depending on the part of the video they were watching.

When the kiss scene came, Valerie felt her cheeks heat up slightly, her cheeks turning a faint red as she glanced over at Jagger. Jagger gave her a teasing grin before looking back towards the screen.

Before she knew it, the video was over and Valerie had the biggest smile on her face. "That was so good! The fans are going to love it." She said as she hugged Jagger excitedly since he was the one closest to her.

Jagger smiled and hugged her tightly.

...

Later that day, the music video came out and just like expected, the fans loved it and were going insane, specifically over the kiss scene.

Valerie smiled as she scrolled through her instagram tags, looking at all of the different fan posts and edits that were already made despite the video having just come out a few hours before.

Valerie had gone home by this point although she had still been texting the guys, making plans for a few days in advance since they would be busy for the next few days preparing for tour.

Although, her and Jagger made their own plans, figuring out when he would be able to slip away from the group for a few hours.

_________________________________

INSTAGRAM

fullcircleboys we heard you wanted more Valerie and Jagger content

fullcircleboys we heard you wanted more Valerie and Jagger content.. so here's one we took on set of our NEW MUSIC VIDEO!! go check it out now and let us know your thoughts in the comments 🤫

432 comments

randomuser THE KISS?!?!?!

randomuser so you're gonna act like they
didnt just kiss in the video

imjaggermoon been waiting for this one

imjaggermoon had lots of fun shooting with
Val :)
|thevaleriemarie me too jag <3

thevaleriemarie omg they kissed?!?!?! 😱😱
|randomuser finally
|randomuser i'm so jealous

_seangarrity what if I told you the kiss wasn't
scripted 🤫
|randomuser WHAT
|randomuser TELL US MORE
|jasonpieters 🫢

load more comments

_________________________________
authors note

apparently full circle is gonna be reading fan fics so hi if you're seeing this 🫣

writers block is finally gone i've had so many ideas for this story and have not been able to stop writing so expect more chapters to come :)