s i x

Valerie was still pretty shaken up from everything that had happened. She knew he had a jealousy issue from time to time but it's never been this bad before. Usually they just talk through it and are okay again, though now she's starting to understand that maybe it happens more than she realized.

She shrugged it off and decided to make it more of just a self care day, to take her mind off of the whole thing. She didn't deserve to worry about something as silly as this, especially knowing she wasn't doing anything wrong.

She took about an hour to do her makeup and another to do her hair. She took some cute photos of herself specifically to post on instagram, just because doing so usually made her feel a bit better.

_________________________________

INSTAGRAM

thevaleriemarie ☀️☀️☀️

23 comments

jasonpieters wowow my best friend is pretty
^thevaleriemarie love you j

randomuser stunning

imjaggermoon alexa play golden hour
^thevaleriemarie you have good taste in
music

randomuser 😍😍

load more comments

_________________________________

Valerie spent almost the whole day just taking care of herself and trying not to stress about everything with Carson. They'd fought before so she wasn't too worried, despite this being the worst fight they've ever had, she assumed they would make up, like they always do.

She looked at the time, the clock reading 7:00. She smiled to herself as a thought came to mind, she wanted to lighten the mood and surprise her boyfriend with a simple movie night, something calm so they could take the opportunity to talk and actually work out their feelings.

She changed into a simple, comfortable outfit, some sweats and a tank top, just throwing on some simple sneakers. She then picked up her keys and left the apartment, a smile on her face as she knew this was exactly what they needed.

She soon arrived to the grocery store, making her way inside to pick up some snacks and treats they could eat throughout the movie. She got what she knew were his favorite, hoping to make it even more beneficial when lightening the mood.

After getting everything she wanted she got a large plastic popcorn bucket so she could put everything inside of it. She then made her way to check out, purchasing everything and making her way back out to her car.