t w o

INSTAGRAM

thevaleriemarie breakfast with carson :)

tagged carson.mills

15 comments

carson.mills love you 💕
^thevaleriemarie love you more <3

jasonpieters it's good seeing you happy val ❤️
^thevaleriemarie 💞💞

randomuser goals

randomuser i want a relationship like you
guys have

randomuser 🥹

load more comments

________________________________

iMessage

J 🎤
can I pick you up at 1? me
and the guys will be heading
over to the studio and we
figured you could just
tag along!

Val 🩰
sounds good!

J 🎤
great, see you then

_________________________________

It was now around 12:30 pm and Valerie and Carson had just gotten back to Carson's apartment after breakfast, Valerie was getting ready to head back to her own apartment so she could be back before Jason were to show up to take her to the studio with the other guys.

"I had a great time with you today." Valerie said to her boyfriend with a soft smile.

"Me too." Carson said, smiling along with her before before placing a gentle kiss to her lips.

"Alright go on I don't want you to be late!" Carson said laughing slightly as he stood up and walked her to the door.

She hugged him tightly. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

Carson nodded and watched as she walked out of the apartment.

The nerves were really starting to hit her, of course she was excited to meet these guys but she just couldn't shake off the fear that they just might not like her. She's seen some photos of them through social media but nothing more. As she hopped into the driver's seat of her car she took a deep breath, exhaling when she shut the door.

"Here goes nothing."

Within about ten minutes she had made it home and was now just patiently waiting to receive the text saying that Jason was here. In the mean time she decided to listen to their new song, she hadn't yet gotten the chance to listen to it. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened up spotify. She searched the name of the song, "Make You Believe", and hit play.