e i g h t

Valerie and Jagger took a moment just.. staring. They couldn't believe what had just happened. "I didn't know you were that good of an actor." Valerie said with a bit of an awkward laugh, trying to lighten up the tension that had just formed. "Um I'm gonna-" Valerie then quickly got out of the photo booth, Jagger following not too far behind.

Valerie went and pulled Jason aside and Jagger approached the remaining two, James and Sean.

_________________________________

"He kissed me." Valerie said quickly watching Jason's face change in shock.

Jason's face formed into a slightly protective and concerned look. "And are you okay with that?"

Valerie thought to herself for a moment before responding. "Um.. yes? I think so. I guess I'm just confused, but I'm not.. upset."

Jason nodded, his face relaxing knowing that she wasn't uncomfortable or upset. "Okay, good." Jason's lips slowly formed into a smirk. "So that means there is something going on between you two."

Valeries cheeks flushed a faint red. "But there's not. How do I know he didn't just do it for the video?"

"He wouldn't just kiss someone for a video, I can promise you that Val." Jason said with a slight smile, giving his best friend some reassurance.

A smile formed on Valerie's face. "I think I really like him. I know we haven't known each other for long but he just has this energy that makes me feel so much better when I see him."

Jason smiled while his best friend spoke. "I'm so happy for you Valerie. But please be careful, okay? You just got out of relationship, I just don't want you getting hurt."

"I know, I'll be okay I promise." Valerie said before giving Jason a hug, thanking him for being there for her all the time.

_________________________________

Jagger's POV

"I kissed her." Jagger said running a hand through his hair. He had multiple different things running through his mind.

"YOU WHAT?" James said quite loudly, quickly clapping his hand over his mouth.

"Quiet!" Jagger whispered, immediately feeling embarrassed.

"Well, tell us about it." Sean said with a slight grin on his face.

"I don't even know- we just had this.. moment. And I guess I just took the chance." Jagger said as a smile slowly creeped onto his face.

"And how does she feel about it?" James questioned, out of curiosity.

"I'm not sure.. I mean she didn't like push me away or yell in my face or anything so I hope she didn't hate it.." He said a bit worried.

"And how do you feel about it?" Sean asked.

"Honestly, amazing. I think I really like her." Jagger said with a smile. "But I kinda feel like an asshole.. I mean she just got out of a relationship." He said with a slight frown.

Sean and James thought to themselves, thinking of the best response.

Sean glanced over in the direction of Valerie and Jason, seeing the bright smile on Valerie's face, causing him to smile as well before turning back to Jagger. "I don't think you have to worry."

"God I hope not. I just want her to be happy." Jagger said worriedly, but also a bit giddy from the situation still.

_________________________________

Valerie was soon called over by the director and manager to watch over the clip that was just taken, just to be sure she was okay with it to see if they needed to re-film anything before wrapping up.

Valerie watched the clip, her smile just growing bigger as she did. She nodded to the director to give them the okay.

_________________________________

Soon enough the shoot wrapped up and everyone had headed home, Jagger had made the decision to get a ride with James and Sean as he wasn't quite ready to face Valerie yet.

Once Valerie had been dropped off at her home she headed inside, the smile still stuck on her face. She walked in with a sigh, starting to really process what had happened.

Of course she was happy, but she didn't know if she was ready to commit to something yet. She just had her heartbroken and no matter how much she trusted Jagger, there was always that fear of being hurt again.

_________________________________
authors note

trying my very hardest not to rush the
relationship 😖

i also just want to mention really quick, due to Shane leaving the band i've made the decision to no longer include him in this story and i hope you guys can respect that :)

LASTLY, i'm considering making a second story of one of the other boys, who would you guys want to see?