Chapter-33

Yn woke up as taehyung shook her body lightly. She opened her eyes with struggle and sat back still with closed eyes and taehyung talked like that to her while closing his sleeves button, "we have to attend party, be ready till evening", she nodded and taehyung confirmed again as he was doubtful she was still in sleep, "Repeat what i said", "Party, evening". That was enough for him to know she understood enough. He hummed and spoke, "Your cheek is fine now but don't forget to give it cold compression"

She nodded and Taehyung walked out before glancing down at her. As soon he was out she fell back like that falling into deep slumber again

_____________________

In the afternoon, yn was calling Jungkook who wasn't picking up her call in fear. "This stupid", Suddenly she heard footsteps which made her raise her head. She quickly stood up to run inside her room as she didn't want any conversation between them but closed her eyes tight turning around as Mrs Kim stopped her, "Are you running from me", yn turned around slowly with a wide smile and shook her head. "Then sit back I've to have words with you"

Yn sat on the couch with a tired body and Mrs Kim initiated placing her one leg on another, "I heard taehyung is working with your friend and I'm sure you are the reason". Yn looked down and nodded slowly. She had nothing to say because she couldn't tell her about her jealousy. It would be stupid to tell her. Mrs Kim sighed and spoke poking her, "I hope you are aware that you are becoming a burden on taehyung. Women like you don't suit with my son. There is a huge difference between you and Taehyung". Those words hit yn so hard. She didn't know something could hurt her so bad, also something related to taehyung

Her heart got clenched, thinking herself as burden on taehyung. She stood up slowly with a gloomy face which satisfied Mrs Kim so much. She was sure she was succeeding, "Think about it and choose what is best for taehyung". Yn nodded without looking at Mrs Kim and walked away silently. Yn stepped inside her room and locked it before walking towards bed. She sat down silently and saw a beautiful black dress placed on the bed given by taehyung. "Am i a burden for you?", caressing the dress gently, she chuckled slowly.

"Ofcourse, we are so different"

After few hours she was ready and was waiting for Taehyung to come. It was boring waiting for him in the room so she decided to wait for him outside the mansion. As soon as she stepped outside she got a call. "Hello, where-", "I'm sorry that i can't pick you, Namjoon will pick you up", she frowned and asked, "who is namjoon", "My bodyguard", her eyes lightened as she asked excitedly, "you mean hulk?", "don't you dare to cross limit with him", Taehyung warned her but she was unbothered. He didn't want her to be with Namjoon but namjoon was his most trusted man. He was damn sure no matter what namjoon will protect yn in any way. "Ok bye I'm coming", She ended the call without hearing taehyung who once again wanted to warn her.

Yn walked slowly towards Namjoon who opened the door for her without looking at her which dropped her smile. "I know your name", She spoke to catch his attention but he just nodded simply looking at her. He was irritating her and she wanted to force him to compliment her, "I don't like this dress", She bluntly said and namjoon was scared she would start something again. He didn't want to pick her up but he had to obey his boss without any complaint. "Boss is waiting for you Mrs kim"

She clenched her jaws and greeted her teeth while glaring at him, "i don't like this dress", Namjoon again nodded as he didn't know what to say and he was ruining her mood, "What type of person you are, if i say i don't like this you should say no it's looking beautiful on you", "You are looking beautiful Mrs kim, now please let's go", He wanted to get away from her so he decided to say whatever she wanted. Somehow his compliment made her happy who giggled looking at him. She was drowned into her thoughts where she was dancing with him in a beautiful place and namjoon looked at her with concern