Chapter-9

Yn pov : i was going through street......well i was again searching new job for myself. After that i will see about study matter. My mom ate my ears lecturing me for not making troubles, she doesn't know about expulsion from my university. Somehow i managed to clear that there's nothing between me and taehyung.

She stopped when the car stopped near her and soon window of that car was slided down and her mouth slowly agaped watching yoongi in car. She was ready to run as she was sure he was here to trouble her for behaving like stupid to him. He stepped outside the car and she turned around to run but stopped as soon she heard his deep voice

"Here's your mobile". She turned around slowly and there was brand new mobile box in his hand, she trailed her eyes at him but his face was resting like there was no emotions in him. "I don't need this". She spoke tenderly trying to sound wise as she really didn't want him to get angry.

"I'm not doing this to impress you or anything, it's just because your mobile broke and you're still struggling student who can't afford to buy another one"

Yn pov : What the f*ck is wrong with these rich ass people

"No thanks, i don't need this because it's from your money". He stared at her irritated face as she was fuming in anger. He looked at box in his hand and again at her, he extended it again. "Last time, are you taking it or n-".

"Baby what are you doing here". She turned around and yoongi looked straight and immediately recognized him, kim taehyung the ceo. Their companies were one of best companies in whole korea so they were well known to each others in business world.

Taehyung walked closer to her and pulled her closer by wrapping his arm around her shoulder. It left her dumbstruckt due to his behaviour, she looked up at him slowly and her jaw dropped when he spoke. "We just had little argument and you're ignoring me like that".

"W-What". She tried to pull away from him but he tightened his hold and spoke passing forced smile to yoongi who was watching them wierdly. "I'm sorry Mr min if my fiance bothered you". She snapped at him immediately hearing an unexpected words. "FIANCE!!!".

"Why are you so shock, baby. Don't you want to marry a handsome hunk like me". "Don't mind if i puke". She said looking at yoongi who rolled his eyes annoyed by their drama and spoke. "I was just here to give her mobile as her previous one was broke because of my car".

"I will give her one, Don't worry". Taehyung spoke looking intensely at yoongi who seemed unfazed and nodded "Then i have no work with your fiance". Saying that he went inside car and drove off from there. Taehyung unlocked his eyes from the car and yn cleared her throat to gain his attention.

"baby? Fiance? Little argument what the hell are you trying to do". He acted like to remove dust from his clothes making her red in anger because she understood he was teasing her. "I will never wear this suit ever again now, eww".

"you know what, even dog's poop smells nice than you". He raised his brow with mocking smile and spoke. "Does it mean you smells dog's poop".
She fisted her fists in air while clenching her jaws to control herself. "you're piece of shit". She spatted and turned around to leave but he held her wrist making her to turn around and she glared at him.

"Leave my hand". He ignored her and dragged her infront his car. "Get in car". She yanked her hand and spoke. "Are you kidnapping me". "you're not worth for kidnapping now don't waste my time and get inside". "No i will not". She was going to leave which irritated him as she was behaving stubborn. He jerked her back towards his chest holding her arm and muttered.

"Don't act stupid". She hissed due to his harsh grip and uttered. "I-I will scream". He left her arm and she thought she succeeded but her hopes crashed when he crossed his arms against his chest and spoke. "Go ahead then i will scream what relationship you have with me, soon to be mrs kim".