Chapter-22

Yn was washing her socks like her life depend upon it, it would be weird to believe but she was actually scared due to her mother's dream. She sighed wiping her sweat with proud smile and clipped socks in balcony where lia was watching her while sipping her drink. Yn rubbed her hands together leaving balcony while lia was watching her all and saw the socks were ruined badly insteading of getting clean, "Your bad that you are yn's socks"

Afterwhile yn came back being all ready, "Ok I'm going lia". She came forward to kiss lia's cheek but lia escaped, "Yaa just go away". Yn rolled her eyes and fixed her jacket looking in mirror, "Yeah i shouldn't waste my kiss on you, i will kiss hulk only", Lia scoffed but out of curosity she asked, "By the way, why do you think he is for you", Yn faced her with frown and spoke, "Because he exist, simple"

Lia shook her head in disbelief and gestured towards door with hand in which she was holding drink, "I will lead you, come don't waste time and just leave", Yn nodded smiling at her being unaware that lia just wanted peace for sometime from her but as she was on doorway, lia shouted looking at yn who was in stairs, "Don't be late and don't dare to ignore my calls", yn nodded and ran from there leaving lia alone, She wanted to go with yn but her foot was injured

____________________

Jungkook glanced his wrist watch before raising his head and scoffed seeing yn coming towards him. She stopped her cycle infront him and he spoke, "I was waiting from 20 minutes", she smiled getting off from cycle and uttered, "I was washing my socks", Jungkook shook his head lightly and held cycle from her before settling on it, "Ok let's go, i thought i will sleep peacefully but thanks to you for ruining my plan"

She laughed nervously and pat his back sitting on back seat and jungkook started paddling, "By the way you didn't tell my where do we have to go", "Carnival", Jungkook furrowned and nodded asking her in confusion. "Why?", "hoseok said, there's fortune teller, i want to know about my future"

Jungkook shrugged and started paddling. Afterwhile they reached their destination. They both looked in awe at the scene infront their eyes. The scenario was actually so beautiful, lights were all around plus rides and games. "This is so beautiful",  jungkook nodded and was drooling over games and ride but she dragged him breaking his dreams

They both silently entered inside one tent and the fortune teller sat straight immediately who was playing game moment ago on his mobile. He put serious face and spoke rubbing his crystal ball with closed eyes, "I was waiting for you", Both girl and boy looked at each others in shock before looking at fortune teller and yn asked being impressed as he knew them already, he must be expert, "Do you know us"

"No", prophet said opening his one eye leaving jungkook and yn bumbfounded. He was young, probably little elder than them but he had appearance like real magician. They both ignored and sat infront him. Prophet shouted suddenly making both youngers flinch, "you're here for something, i know it",  jungkook whispered in yn's ear because didn't know how he was thinking him expert, "He is Intelligent", She shushed him and looked at prophet smiling forcefully at him, "No, I'm here to take your place, ofcourse we are here for something"

Jungkook and prophet made eye contact. Jungkook was scared that she might do something so he spoke immediately, "actually, we want to know her future", prophet nodded and closed his eyes shuffling the cards in his hands and spreaded infront her who looked at him before looking at cards but prophet's eyes were still closed. She took deep breath while jungkook was sitting next to her crossing his fingers all nervous like his future was depend upon it

She picked one card and uttered while titling her head, "charizard?". Prophet opened his eyes in sudden and snatched the card from her before collecting all cards hurriedly, "Is charizard in my future", "yn, yn can you share your pokemon with me", jungkook asked excitedly tapping yn's shoulder who was still looking at prophet confused but listening jungkook prophet yelled hiding his cards behind his back, "These are mine pokemon cards, i accidentally took out it"