Chapter-19

"if you think you can scare me then you're wrong", She hung the call and hugged her knees moving back and forth thinking about who it could be and her trance got broken by another notification, She held mobile before opening the notification with raised brow but her jaw dropped seeing taehyung's number sent by that unknown caller

She got call from him which she picked up without wasting time and spoke before he could speak, "Okay you scared me successfully, now spit what's the matter", She said in one breath making person on other line satisfied, "Date with your friend", She furrowned and asked in confusion making caller to yell in annoyance, "Hoseok or lia?", "ofcourse lia, why would i date man"

"Yeah you're right", She shook her head blinking sensing all and spoke in Threatning way, "Are you Mr kim's that friend who flirts with my lia", "Yes i am, park jimin", "Yeah whatever jimin you're but lia is not going to date you", she said with confidence and was going to cut the call but stopped hearing jimin, "Then be ready to bear Taehyung"

_________________

After few minutes :

"Please this time sacrifice for me, i won't ask for something else other than this, only you can save me, lia", She fake cried while hugging lia's leg who was trying to drag her leg but wasn't able to move, "Yn, leave my leg, i ain't going on date", "Mr kim will eat me alive if he come to know about Mr min, he threatened me"

She spoke looking up at her friend still crying which caused lia to sigh, "It's tears by glycerin, right?", Yn immediately shut her mouth and hugged her leg more tightly, "I will not steal your chocolate from now on", lia released deep sigh before sitting on bed, "Why do i have to do this", yn left her leg and jumped on the bed, "I don't want it either but i have no option"

"When is the date", "tomorrow", lia's eyes widened but she stiffened when yn cupped her face and spoke assuring her, "He won't do anything, I've warned him", lia nodded blinking her eyes making yn to left her face slowly, She stood up with proud smile and left the room saying, "I have to wash my eyes, My work is done here", Lia looked at her going out with disgust and shook her head, "Mr kim is right for her"

________________

Next day :

Lia was getting ready for date and yn was watching her sitting on her bed, she observed her friend and wasn't pleased how beautiful lia was looking, Not to lie she was proud of her friend's beauty but she didn't want any guy to fall for her charm, She was possessive for her friend because she knew her past relationship and didn't want her to get betrayal again

"Lia, if I were a boy, you'd be my girlfriend by now", Lia chuckled looking at her through mirror and turned around fixing her hairs, "Okay I'm ready so where do i have to meet him", yn took out her mobile and opened the location info, "yeah, xxxxxxx park", Lia nodded and held her mobile, "Ok then I've called taxi, i should leave", yn nodded with tiny smile and waved when lia turned her heels outside

After few minutes, yn was walking back and forth in her room rubbing her nails together in tension, Her gaze fell on Cardboard figure of taehyung and she walked closer to him inhaling breath with sealed lips, "Tell me, how's your friend, is he good or bad", She tilted her head with confused face watching that cardboard figure, "I'm asking you about park jimin, Don't f*cking smile and tell me about him"

She stomped her feets while whining as all she could get from that figure was just proud smile of taehyung, "its useless", she wore her hoddie and shoes, Standing Straight she looked at taehyung's statue and stick the darts on his Nostrils before leaving that room, She was on her way to park where lia was supposed to meet jimin, on her way she called hoseok to come with her, "don't you dare to show me your face if you can't help your friend"