Chapter-11

Taehyung nodded at professor and lia whispered, "What is he doing here". "i would never open my mouth like hungry cow if i knew it". Yn replied and lia spoke "Point". They both sat down slowly as professor gestured students to sit down, old man faced young CEO and spoke respectfully. "please Mr kim, take your seat".

Taehyung glanced at yn who immediately head down hiding herself, he looked at professor and shook his head lightly. "There's no need for this, i want to sit with my fiance". She shoot opened her eyes still hiding her head and heard him. "Yn". Everyone looked at her who still didn't move even after being called by him and lastly professor asked out of curosity.

"you mean hwang yn is your fiance". Taehyung nodded and watched change of expression in Professor, taehyung didn't know what was running in his mind but professor was just curious to know why yn was his fiance, she was spoiled and trouble of this university and he was well disciplined and mannerable man...........how could they match up.

Professor looked towards students and called yn who heard her friends whispered "Ayy stop acting dead". Lia scolded her but she shushed her and hoseok looked around and saw students were looking at them which was making him uncomfortable so he whispered while pleading to his friend. "Everyone is looking at us like we are creatures, don't embarrass us and stand up". "HWANG YN".

Professor yelled lastly when she wasn't showing up, she flinched and stood up immediately and bowed multiple times, "I was sleeping, I'm sorry, i thought you're calling me in my dream". Everyone giggled and her fellows plus professor sighed..........everyone was judging taehyung's choice. "it's just start of day, anyways, Mr kim will sit with you". she snapped at taehyung who smiled at her like innocent but she passed him forced smile before tossing her head towards her professor and spoke.

"But there's special chair for him moreover we're already three sitting". Professor glared at her making her to stop talking and she immediately spoke nodding her head. "But they can sit somewhere else, Mr ki- i mean taehyung can sit here". Professor nodded and taehyung felt satisfied but he was controlling his laugh looking at her how she was trying to escape but was failing, lia and hoseok stood up and went towards other seat and taehyung sat next to yn who rolled her eyes before making distance betweem them.

"I know you weren't sleeping". He whispered making her to look away and he roamed his eyes around the class and saw student's eyes were stuck onto them, he moved his face towards his fake fiance who was looking down at book. "Girls are beautiful in your university". She didn't reply and he pulled book between them making her to glare at him. "do you wanna die". He found her deep whisper sexy but didn't react and asked. "Where is your ex". "I ate him, when I'll poop him out in toilet, I'll show you". Taehyung made eww face while she turned her face towards book again..... He was pissing her.

"You are so weird, i wonder how can someone ignore my charm". She scoffed internally but now she was used to him being simp for himself. Taehyung heard professor asked question but yn was like she was deaf, he furrowned and asked her, "Give him answer". He held her hand and she slapped his hand away, "Don't you dare to, i don't even know which paragrah he is reading".

He sighed and kept his hand back and he felt so stupid realizing that his fiance was not even intelligent in studies, even tho she was his fake fiance but she was now linked with him all over media, he looked at her questionably when she wrote something on paper and passed him, he looked at paper confused and she handed him pen, he held pen and read what she wrote. Where is hulk?

He looked at her with narrowed brows before writting the answer on paper. You mean the marvel hulk?. He passed her paper and she snatched pen from him and wrote something. No, your bodyguard. Now he got that to whom she was calling hulk, he found it funny how she named him, he chuckled and wrote answer, He has name and why are you asking btw. She crumpled the paper making him confuse but he instantly developed doubts..........does she like his bodyguard?