𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍!

Hi! Thank you so much for clicking on my story! There are a few things you should know before continuing.

TRIGGER WARNING!

This is a fanfic that contains foul language, alcohol, gore, murder, physical violence, torture, smut, and toxic relationships. If any of these topics upset you, please refrain from reading! If you decide to proceed anyway, do so at your own discretion.

DISCLAIMER ONE

I do not own any characters in the Harry Potter franchise except for the ones that I created. I do not own the Harry Potter franchise itself or its universe/world. All rights go to the original creators. This is solely meant to be read as a non-canonical story that is inspired by Tom Riddle.

DISCLAIMER TWO

Riddle's character is quite a complicated one; he is manipulative and bigoted with sociopathic tendencies. I do not condone behavior like his whether it's in my story, canon, or real life. People like him do exist in reality, but they're not ones to be sought after. I find his character to be interesting and unique so I chose to write this book. Please keep in mind that there are many Tom fanfics out there and everyone has their own version of him. So with that being said, mine may not be how he was in the books/movies or other fan-fictions.

DISCLAIMER THREE

Please understand that you and the characters might not share the same views or make the same decisions and that is okay! If you do not like something the character(s) did, please know that they're written that way for a reason and everyone has flaws, including the fictional people in this story.

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

Vivian and her family originate from Norway, so although they were in England, they will speak Norwegian at home and to each other. I understand this may be annoying and I apologize for that, but it's essential. I will put the Norwegian dialogue first and the English translation below it.

✯ Bokmål is used for writing anyway, but I just wanted to say that Vivian's dialect would be Nordnorsk because she's from Tromsø. ✯

The purpose of this book is to tell an alternate version of Tom Riddle's backstory. I may have changed things that were in the original movies/books to fit better with my book.

I also did include face-casts but they're in between chapters 9-10 as it's right before the time jump. You could wait to look at them, or not, it's up to you!

☞Please do not copy or plagiarize any of my characters, ideas, themes, or concepts. Any minor similarities between this story and another are 100% unintentional. — If you're unsure which ideas in this book are mine or canon, by all means reach out and I can answer any questions! Please respect my hard work and imagination. Please do not share/distribute my work without my permission! ☜

Thank you so much for reading this far, I appreciate you! <3