Chapter 8 ~ Smurf Headquarters ~

Hey everybody, I finally got ten votes on the last chapter. Thanks everyone who has voted! XD This chapter is sorta iffy for me since I'm not sure if I like it. Let me know if you guys don't like the chapter and I'll just delete it and redo it. My brother gave me some wacky ideas. :) This hasn't been edited so sorry if there are mistakes. I didn't get any sleep last night and my fingers have a mind of their own right now.

<3 Rue <3

Chapter 8

A whole month went by – quickly – I might add. Both Lee and I had jobs at the Animal Adoption Center where we got Jaws and Lily. I was thankful for that job because I was freaking out about what we would do with Jaws and Lily while we were gone.

Not much progress was made with Lee. I still hadn't heard a word uttered from his mouth since we moved in together. Wow, that makes us sound like a couple. I was disgusted by the thought and snorted out loud. Lee looked up from the book he was reading but I couldn't see what his expression was since his hair had gotten longer over the past month. I shrugged as if it was nothing and looked at the clock. Three o'clock on a Saturday afternoon and I'm sitting here aimlessly drawing circles with my finger on the coffee table, I thought. I jumped as the doorbell rang and ran to the door, praying it was Angelie to save me from my boredom.

"Hi again." He grinned wickedly. I stared at him wide-eyed as I took him in. Black t-shirt that made his grey eyes darker and faded blue jeans that were ripped at the knees...and a suitcase?

"What are you doing here?" I narrowed my eyes at him. I had already made it plain that I wasn't interested.

"I'm your new roomie!" He chirped and pushed passed me walking into the living room. "Whoa, this is a nice place!" He said looking around the living room. I watched as Lee froze in place and slowly looked at Levi.

"Get the heck out of our house!" I yelled at him, pulling on his suitcase.

"You mean 'our' house." He said motioning to all of us.

"What do you mean?"

"I enrolled at your school and they happened to say that I had to live here for the rest of the school year since there were no apartments left." I groaned loudly and looked down at Jaws who was staring intently at Levi with hateful eyes.

"Jaws, watch him." Jaws sat down at kept staring at Levi as I left the room and called up our landlord.

"Hello?"

"Hey this is Dee. Do you know anything about another student coming to live here?" I asked with an annoyed huff.

"Oh yes, you must mean Levi Jackson. He's your guys' new roommate since your Independent Living teacher said there were no more apartments left." I sighed loudly into the receiver.

"Okay, thank's Jazzy." I hung up before she could say goodbye and heard a loud bark come from the other room.

"What is wrong with this dog?!" Levi yelled as he kept backing up till he hit the corner of the wall. Jaws sat in front of him. Almost like he was taunting him to move. I snapped my fingers and Jaws immediately came to my side.

"There is nothing wrong with Jaws. He just doesn't like strangers." I emphasised on 'strangers'.

"Well, I won't be a stranger for long. So where's my room?" I made a motion for him to follow and lead him to the guest bedroom.

I sat down on the couch rubbing my forehead, trying to make my headache go away. I didn't know how much longer I could take his blabbering.

"Will you just shut up already?" I snapped as he explained why he switched schools. I wasn't interested as to why he switched schools.