First Chapter

<!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } -->

I posted this a second time because for some people it is saying it's no longer available to read.

~~~~~~~~

"Rudy get up right now!" I heard my mom scream from the bottom stairs. I groaned rolling over to sit up but ended up falling to my bedroom floor with a loud thud. I heard my parents running up the stairs.

"I'm alright. Just fell off the wrong side of the bed." I groaned looking up to see my mom and dad standing in the doorway with their arms wrapped around each other and my dad's chin resting on my mom's shoulder. I was amazed with how in love they still were after 19 years of marriage.

"I think that's tradition. Since you started kindergarten you have fallen off your bed every first day of school." My mom grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and got up, pushing them out of my room. I plugged my ipod into my docking system and put it at its highest volume. I got in the shower, singing We R Who We R at the top of my lungs. The music stopped but I kept on singing. I heard banging on my bathroom door but kept singing.

"Rue Dee Rainheart, if you do not quit singing I will cut off your allowance!" My dad shouted through the door. I continued singing, knowing he was kidding. He did this every morning but still gave me my full allowance. I got out of the shower and changed the song to Whip My Hair and blow dried my hair dancing along with the song. I pulled on a long sleeved navy blue v-neck shirt over my black tank top and slipped into my favorite half faded blue skinny jeans. I straightened my long brown hair and clipped my side bangs back with a bobby pin. Mascara and eyeliner was the only thing I added to my deep brown eyes. I stuck my tongue out at my reflection, laughing at my stupidity and ran down the stairs the moment the smell of chocolate chip pancakes hit me.

"Woot woot! Do you like waffles?" I screeched at my parents. They rolled their eyes but answered me, knowing I'd do it again if they didn't say it.

"Yeah, we love waffles."

"Do you like pancakes?"

"Yeah, we love pancakes."

"Do you like french toast?"

"Yeah, we love french toast."

"Doot do do do can't wait to get a mouthful!" I giggled happily as I sat down shoveling a piece of chocolate chip pancake into my mouth. "You guys were a bit flat. We're gonna have to keep working on that." I smiled shoving the whole pancake in my mouth.

"Slow down!" My mom laughed at my chipmunk cheeks.

"I thought we had a baby girl, not a chipmunk. Well, it's certainly not from my side of the family." My dad winked at me as he wrapped his arms around my mom's shoulders.

"Excuse me?" My mom drawled out the 'u'.

"Oh, nothing." I smirked at them while they had a playful staring contest.

"Bye mom, dad." I said kissing both their cheeks, loudly.

"Bye honey." They called as I ran out the door. I pushed my sleeves halfway up my arms as I made my way to my car.

"How's my Jezzibell?" I cooed to my blue bug car. I jumped in it, thankful that I remembered to put my backpack in it the night before. I raced to Rosevery High, realizing I was gonna be running late, but that was normal. I parked and made my way into the school. I burst through the front door screaming, "I feel good, dunna na na na na na na." I punched upward into the air with a evil grin on my face. "Dee's back." I crowed through the hall. Let the fun begin.

I heard a familiar squeal and returned it as I saw my best friend Angelie running towards me.

"Oh my goodness Rudy, I've missed you!" She yelled as she pulled me into a suffocating hug.

"Angelieeeee, I just saw you yesterday." I laughed.

"I know, but I was so bored with out you brainstorming fun ideas." She grinned evilly.

"Don't worry, I've already got one. Meet me at lunch." I winked and headed off to my homeroom. I had Mr. Sheckles and Angelie had Mrs. Huston. She was so lucky to have fun Mrs. Huston, while I got Mr. Sheckles who looks like a bulldog. The bell rang just as I got into the room.

"Miss Rainheart, your late." I grimaced at Mr. Sheckles as his drooping skin moved with every word. I wasn't kidding when I said he looks like a bulldog.

"No I'm not. I'm inside the room." I grinned.

"Your not in your seat." He grumbled. I scurried over to the closest open seat and sat down.

"Yes I am." I smiled sweetly at him knowing he wouldn't even think about trying to give me a late slip.

Morning classes passed by like flying rainbow monkeys and the bell rang for lunch time. I skipped to the cafeteria and found Angelie jumping up and down at our regular table.

"What's the plan?" She screamed from excitement.

"Shh, you crazy girl, don't wanna let the whole world know." I grinned and told her my master plan. We left the lunch room immediately and went to my homeroom since it was my next class. I don't even know why they let Mr. Sheckles teach a cooking class but they do. We giggled as we swapped some stuff around in the supplies closet and left to have something quick to eat. We skipped to class as the bell rang bubbling at the fact that Mr. Sheckles probably won't be joining us for class the rest of the week.

"Today we will be baking cakes. I will test everyone's cake once they are finished. Now get to work." Angelie and I grinned wickedly at each other as we mixed the ingredients together. I pulled out my little blue bottle of white powder and dumped almost the whole container in. We dutifully helped others as our cake was baking. Once the stove went off announcing that our cake was done we couldn't contain ourselves any longer.

"Mr. Sheckles, Mr. Sheckles, come try our cake." We chanted. I cut out a huge piece from the middle and placed it onto a plate for him. I took a the container that said powdered sugar and dumped some on top of his piece of cake. He looked surprised at our excitement but grinned as he took a bite of the cake. His grin turned sour as he looked at us.

"What is in that?" He yelled dropping the plate onto the floor and running to get the sink for a cup of water.

"Angelie what did we put in that?" I asked curiously.

"Well you poured in the cake mix and I put in 2 cups of oil, but it looked kind of funny." She gasped to hide her giggle. "Rudy! Why didn't you tell me this was Lemon Juice? And it says only 3/4ths of a cup. You can't even count can you?!" She screamed.

"Yes I can! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...." I stopped counting on my fingers and looked at my hands stupidly. "Hold on a minute I have to take off my shoes." I took off my tennis shoes and placed my socks in them and held up my right foot and continued counting. "11, 12, 13.."

"SHUT UP! Where did you get lemon juice from?!" Mr. Sheckles choked on a mouthful of water.

"I don't know it was in the back. It looked like oil so I grabbed the bottle." Angelie looked sadly at the clear bottle with yellow liquid in it.

"Your so stupid!" I yelled and picked up the nearest box of cake mix and dumped it on her. She looked at me wide eyed for only a moment before she grabbed a handful of the cake and threw it at me.

"Food fight!" Someone yelled and all the ingredients started flying everywhere.

"Stop you...." Everyone stopped to stare at Mr. Sheckles. He stood there only for a moment before rushing out of the room.

"Finally the laxatives worked." I said and the whole classroom started out laughing and giving us high fives.

Mr. Sheckles came back but only for a moment. Telling us that we had to clean everything up before we could go to our next classes.

It took us our whole next classes time to clean up and have all of us looking descent. Angelie and I had Independent Living as our last class of the day.