Chapter 3 ~ Smurfs

Hey all my lovely readers, Thank you soo much for voting commenting and fanning. The winner of the contest was RollerCoasterGForce. So this chapter is dedicated to him. Please check out his stories. I've read My Life as a Twix Bar and it's good. Also this chapter has NOT been edited. When my editor edits it I will change it.

R.V

P.S. 10 votes please?

Chapter 3

(Friday)

"No please don't hurt her." I yelled at the evil looking man in a raggedy black cloak.

"And why not? These creatures pesky and annoying." He gave his cat a loving pet. I looked down at the frightened blue creature. Her long blonde hair hung over her face as she cringed back from me and her white dress covered in ashes.

"No they aren't. I won't let you hurt her." I screamed, scooping up the terrified smurf. I ran deeper into the forest, panting hard as I pumped my legs.

"Slow down!" The little smurf in my hand screeched. I stopped and opened my hand looking at her in adoration. I had no clue how that man could find this beautiful smurf annoying.

"What's your name?"

"Smurfette."

"Smurfette." I cooed. What an adorable name for an adorable smurf.

"You saved me from Gargamel, the evil wizard. You must come with me and we will shower you with gifts." She jumped off my hand and slid down my jeans to the ground and took off skipping to a random bush in front of a stream. I followed after her slowly since her skips were probably 100 times smaller than a step of mine. She disappeared into the bush and I pushed through it and came to the stream. I gasped in surprise but not because of the stream, but because of all the smurfs. In the middle of all the small houses was the one and only Papa Smurf.

"Papa Smurf?" I squealed in delight. I covered my mouth realizing I spoke too loud because every smurf was covering their ears.

"What was that?" A smurf yelled.

"I think that's a witch, it looks like Gargamel but is a girl. She has to be a witch." I giggled at his wrong accusation. I remembered doing a report on smurfs and how wrong Brainy Smurf was.

"I'm not a witch, Brainy Smurf." I whispered so I wouldn't hurt there ears.

"Then what are you? You can't be a wizard because Gargamel is." He asked taking out the pencil from his ear and writing down something on his little notepad.

"I'm a girl. I saved Smurfette from Gargamel." A bunch of gasps broke out through all the smurfs.

"Smurfette, where are you?" I heard Papa Smurf faintly call.

"Right here." Smurfette walked to the middle of the town and stood on a small stage next to Papa Smurf.

"Is this true?" He pointed at me. Smurfette nodded and everyone boomed with excitement. They started chanting something I couldn't understand but I hummed to it none-the-less. They all ran to their homes and gardens picking up random items and formed a long line in front of me. "These gifts are for you for saving Smurfette." Papa Smurf announced.

"Oh no. I do not want any gifts." I murmured quietly, hoping it wouldn't disappoint them.

"Then what would you like?" They all chorused.

"Only to visit again sometime." I smiled brightly at them.

"As you wish." Papa Smurf agreed.

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP." My alarm clock screamed.