Chapter 9 Rumor

Apollo is laying asleep with Percy on top of him. The sun giver pulls him closer to his chest by grabbing his thighs. The god of calmness buries his head into the sun god's neck more. Percy is wearing some booty shorts and Apollo's shirt that went to his knees, while Apollo is just wearing some jogging pants.

Hestia poked her head into Percy's room. She gasped and took some pictures of them. After she left, Hermes Came into the room and took a picture as black mail. Aries found his way to Percy's room, trying to find his daughter. But all he found was his dirty mind trying figure out what happened. Which led to Aries telling his two lovers, Aphrodite and Hephaestus. Aphrodite quickly told her best friend, Eros about her believing that Apollo smashed Percy. Eros, being Eros. He told Anteros. The maids overheard and somehow it made its way to Triton and Thanatos. Thanatos told Nico and Nico told Will. Will whispered it to Helios and Helios informed his lover, Pan. Hephaestus couldn't help but tell his son Leo. Leo ratted out about Percy and Apollo doing it rough to the Strolls. The Strolls who already had knowledge of this because they were with their dad. They told Hermes everyone thinks they had sex. Clarisse overheard because her and Thalia were making out in the back of a Zeus statue. Dionysus looked at his bestie's phone, Hestia's phone screen saver and gossiped it to Hecate over some red fine wine. Hecate blabbed to Hades and Nyx during their brunch. Nyx told her close friend, Kymopoleia. Hades told his wife and her best friend, Hera. Hera, who fainted soon after the news, told her secret affair, Iris. Iris storyteller this to Chiron, Chiron told the overall story to the other Chiron over tea. Persephone spilled the tea to her mother, Demeter. Demeter told the Meliae. Meliae told their cousins, the naiads, nereids, oceanids, lampades, heliades, dryads, hesperides, and the hamadryads. A dryad who was hooking up with Heracles, told him. Heracles who is besties with Athena rumored this to her. Athena quickly told her secret wife, Artemis. It was barely 11 AM and almost all of Olympus people knew about Percy and Apollo.

By this Time, Percy and Apollo was awake. They were playing a song() while they just cuddled in the bed. Apollo was scrolling through Instagram while Percy talked about a book he was reading. "Pollo?" Percy mumbled. "Hm?" Apollo raised an eyebrow. "Do... Do you think we would be a good match? Or couple?" The younger god ask the older god. "Yeah. Why do you ask?" The sun giver quizzed. "I was just wondering if we could go out..." Apollo kissed Percy's cheek. "I would love to date you." Percy smiled softly and burrowed more into the sun god's chest. "Tell more about that book of yours." Apollo asked as he sat up, moving Percy onto his lap and off of his chest. The younger smiled happily and told him about the book.