Chapter 6 bored in the house bored.

It's now a week and they're bored, well at least one of them. The strolls became the gods of tricks, games, fun, and languages, as Leo became the god of forges, fire, and technology while Nico is the god of darkness, sleep, time, anger, and death. Will is the god of sunshine, music, parties, and life; Charisse is the goddess of war, riots, school fights, debates, and combat styles. Thalia is the goddess of rain, thunder, lightning, winds, and trees ( yall I know wrong but it's funny (≖ ͜ʖ≖)); Finally, Percy is the god of water, islands, horses, water animals, earthquakes, storms, tranquility, poison, fear, minor deities, loyalty and time. ( Time is because Poseidon and Hades is the son of Khronos)

"It is so fucking boring!" the tech god said. " Then go do so things like go to the beach." " Or rioting." " Maybe to the movies." " Ohh how about the park!" " Perhaps the underworld." The deities suggested. Leo glared at them " Y'all know we're not supposed to leave for here." The new fire god told them. " Think of it as a minor suggestion." The calm and rage gods said. All the gods stared at them. " What!" Nico asked pissed off. Percy put his hand on him to calm the elder boy down. " Neeks calm down." Percy says using his power to make Nico less of an angry pomeranian. " Why don't make a song? I mean we can make beats, lyrics, etc. For fun." Percy said in a persuasive tone.

After four long hours of dirty, and dark humor jokes they made Bored In The House
Play the song above
Percy as Tyga and Nico as Curtis Roach
Clapping erupted at the end of the song.