14 / Hangout

His house was quite big, not like a mansion or anything but his family seemed incredibly well off.

"My parents are at work so we have the house to ourselves." He said as he opened the door.

"You don't have any siblings?" Chija asked.

"Nope. I'm an only child like you." He smiled back at her. The group sat in his living room with some random show on the tv as they talked. Yeongi sat in front of the couch on the floor

"Sugi?" She turned around to him, "Can I touch your hair?"

"Sure go for it." She shrugged and turned back. Her hair was so incredibly soft as he brushed his fingers through it over and over again.

"Felix!" Hyunjin said, "Go grab some snacks."

"You're the hos-"

"I'll give you some money. And you can't go alone, how about... Yeongi. You go with him." He smiled at her.

"Hyunjin why a-"

"Go go go i'll text you what we need." He shoved some money in Felix's hand and practically shoved them out the door, "Chija!" He yelled.

"I have a feeling I know what's going on." She smiled at him.

"Does Yeongi like Felix?" All of the boys stared at her as Seungmin asked the question.

"She'd never admit it, but I know she does." She winked, "Does Felix like her?" They all nodded aggressively.

"Operation YeonLix is a go." Jisung smiled.

---

"So what do we need to get?" Yeongi asked.

"Chips, candy, soda. Anything our heart desires." Felix laughed as he picked up a big bag of chips. They had just enough money for two big bags of chips, a few different types of candy and two twelve packs of soda. Yeongi pulled out a cigarette as they walked back to Hyunjin's house, "Hey Yeongi?"

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you like a post on my instagram from last year?" He asked. Her eyes went wide and her face was covered in blush.

"I-Uh." She didn't know what to say.

"It's okay. It's funny. You were looking at my posts." He smiled.

"You're pretty." She spoke quietly, "I like looking at your pictures."

"I'd like to look at yours... but you don't have any." He made a sad face.

"Maybe i'll post something just for you then." She smiled at him.

"Really?" He smiled. She quickly threw her cigarette in a nearby trash can after putting out the flame

"We'll see." She winked before they knocked on Hyunjin's door.

"They're back!" Hyunjin ran to the door and opened it.

"We come bearing gifts." Felix smiled as the two stepped into the house.

"Cool you got the good chips!" Minho exclaimed. Within a second the group had taken everything out of their hands and had started munching.

"Wow." Yeongi laughed, "You have some hungry friends."

"Apparently I do." He laughed as he went to go sit down on the couch. He plopped down next to Chan.

"Oh Yeongi do you want to sit? You've been walking for so long... Chan get up!" Seungmin slapped Chan who immediately stood up and offered his seat.

"Oh no it's ok-" Then Chija pushed her onto the couch. Felix instinctively put a hand on her waist to stop her from falling. She looked down at his hand placement, and then back to his face. He gave her a small smile before motioning for her to sit. She did, but gave Chija a death stare. Chija only giggled in return and went to sit over by Hyunjin and Jisung who were proud that their ship was sailing. Felix had his arm on the back of the couch, sort of around her. It was a little crowded so their bodies were quite close. He moved his hand so he was stroking her hair once again.

---

That night, Yeongi went to Chija's house instead of going home.

sugi00

56 likes@sugi00: And i'd do it again

56 likes
@sugi00: And i'd do it again. See y'all bitches in a week @shijaaa

Comments:

@shijaaa: Nah why you look so intimidating and I look so... not

@hanji: They're my friends

@flx.yngbk: You actually posted!!
Replies:
@yugi00: ;)

@babybreadboy: When she beats someone up for you>>>

flx.yngbk
See I told you you're pretty

sugi00
Says mister 1000 likes

flx.yngbk
hold on

flx.yngbk reposted your post to their story

flx.yngbk
;)

sugi00
You did not.

flx.yngbk
Oh but I did

Within the next few hours her post got way too many likes as well as her gaining quite a few more followers. She was smiling at her phone until it started ringing

Mom

"Fuck." She mumbled, "Wish me luck." She stood up and walked into Chija's bathroom.

"Good luck soldier!" Chija shouted.

"Hey mom." She spoke into the phone.

"Get your ass home right now."

"So you can kick me out and yell at me? Yeah no thanks. How about we just don't waste out time and i'll just stay somewhere else for a few nights."

"You're such a terrible child why the fuck would you ever hit someone? This is like the tenth time i've gotten a call for this. When will you ever fucking learn to be more like your brother?"

"Don't know don't care."

"Don't talk to me li-"

"Okay bye. Tell Sangyeong I love him." And with that she hung up the phone, "So i'm probably gonna get disowned now." She plopped onto Chija's bed.

"Are you serious?"

"Probably not. You never know though." She shrugged with a laugh.

A/N: I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE I USED!!! I FOUND IT ON PINTEREST SO WHOEVER'S IT IS GETS CREDITS!!!