7 / Apology

That day after school Chija was once again busy, and Suna really didn't want to spend her day at home again, as much as she loved her brother being around her parents was just awkward. She went to a nearby cafe, sitting in the corner on her phone with her headphones on.

The eight boys spent their afternoon walking around town for a little bit, as usual. They passed the shop Suna was in. Felix noticed her in the corner and stopped in his tracks as he looked at her. She was sitting in a little corner booth. Her back rested on the back of the booth as her legs were up on the booth in front of her.

"What is it Felix?" Changbin asked.

"One minute. I'll be right back." He walked into the shop.

"Where are you goi-" She looked up when she noticed a person standing in front of her. She took off her headphones.

"Here to stare at me again?" She looked at him with a straight face. It was hard for her to sound and look so harsh at the beautiful sweet boy. The way he looked at her was almost enough to make her smile, but she refused to, she couldn't let some guy she didn't even know make her smile.

"I'm here to apologize for me and my friends. I'm sorry on behalf of all of us for staring at you and making you uncomfortable." He spoke.

"What's this about? Do you want something? Cigarettes?"

"What no? I just felt bad." He admitted.

"Oh. Really?" She seemed confused now.

"Really." He gave her a small smile,

"Felix come on." Hyunjin yelled from behind them, "Dont waste your breath on her."

"I think the apology excludes him." She laughed a little. He smiled seeing her laugh, "Thanks."

"Yeah." Felix had a small smile as he nodded at her and walked out.

"What was that about?" She heard Hyunjin say before the door shut.

"I apologized for us all staring at her earlier." He said as he walked with them, "I felt bad I didn't want her to be uncomfortable."

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop talking to her man. She's bad news I don't want that shit to affect you." Hyunjin put a hand on Felix's shoulder.

"I think she's cool." Jisung said.

"What?"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. When we came back from lunch Chija and I talked a little together about how badass she is." Jisung laughed.

"First Felix and now you Jisung?" Minho face palmed.

"I think they're both more harmless than you all think." Jisung said, "Chija was actually really nice."

---

Chija and Jisung's conversation earlier:

"Your friend is pretty cool." Jisung said as he set his bag down.

"Yeah you guys deserved it." Chija rolled her eyes, "But she is really cool."

"How long have you two been friends?" Jisung asked.

"A while. I befriended her in elementary school." Chija smiled, "I'm glad I did. She'd run someone over with a bus for me in a heartbeat I know it."

"She totally would." Jisung laughed, "It's good to have such close friends."

"Yeah you got a lot of them. Even if you're all pervs."

"We're a lot nicer than you guys think."

"So are we."

"I didn't think you'd actually talk to me." Jisung smiled.

"You complimented my friend. I gotta agree with you on it." Chija smiled back.

---

"I believe her. I think we're digging too deep into this. I'm with Felix and Jeongin on getting to know them better."

"Maybe Chija. But Yeongi? Really?" Hyunjin asked.

"I think we could give it a shot." Jeongin said, "Getting to know Chija first will help us get to know Yeongi, Chija seems like she opens up a bit easier." A big smile appeared on Felix's face. He was finally going to be able to get to know her.

A/N: We gettin somewhere