2 / Confrontation

She pulled out the cigarette box from under her skirt. She quickly bent over and put on in her mouth before carefully lighting it. She sat back up with the cigarette hidden in her hand. When she would want to inhale it she would bend back down. After about the sixth time of her doing this, Felix was just staring at her.

"Ya want one or something?" She offered.

"Oh. Uh no. I'm fine. But seriously in here?" He whispered.

"Yeah." She shrugged nonchalantly.

"You seriously shouldn't be doing that." He spoke.

"Okay mister goody two shoes whatever you say." She joked.

"I don't care if you smoke It's just super risky in here, you'll get caught."

"Please. My nickname is Yeongi. You think literally everyone and their mama doesn't already know about this?" She scoffed as she rolled her eyes, "Plus i'm in the corner it's not like she'll see me."

"Suna!" The teacher said.

"Hm?" She perked up.

"What did you get for number 12 on the homework?" She asked.

"The third one." She answered confidently, although she hadn't even seen the homework.

"We'll done." The teacher nodded. Chija turned around to her.

"Yeongi how the hell?" She mouthed.

"Girl i'm just on a roll." She smiled at her.

"Give me whatever you're eating I need some." She mouthed again. In response, Yeongi held up the cigarette for a split second while the teacher wasn't looking.

"No way." Chija gasped. Yeongi had a sly smile on her face, "Dont take 'em all I want some at lunch." Chija winked before flipping back around.

"How did you and Chija meet?" Felix asked her.

"Okay mister nosey boy getting right into it aren't we?" She rolled her eyes, "Couldn't tell ya. One day we were just friends."

"Come on you seriously don't remember?" He didn't believe her.

"I choose to forget a lot of things Yongbok." She replied as she inhaled the cigarette once more.

"My friends call me Felix." He replied.

"We're friends?" She looked at him, confused.

"I mean we're-"

"Chija is my friend. That's it." She replied coldly.

---

"She asked me if I wanted one." He spoke.

"Seriously?" Seungmin gasped.

"I'm telling you this girl is shit. Ask to get moved Felix." Minho crossed his arms.

"She's just really rude I don't get it." He spoke, "Usually people open up to me pretty quickly, but she's just so cold."

"I'm talking to this bitch." Hyunjin stood up from the cafeteria table.

"Hyunjin do-" He was already gone.

---

"I'm so tired of people and it's only the first week of school." She leaned against the wall of the school with a cigarette between her two fingers.

"Jisung's been trying to talk to me too. I'm just waiting for him to give up." Chija laughed.

"Me too. Today I called him Yongbok. And he said 'My friends call me Felix' like dude do we seem like we're friends?" She rolled her eyes as she brought the cigarette to her lips.

"Cho Suna." She heard a voice behind her. She turned around as she pulled the cigarette away from her lips, blowing the smoke into the boys face.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Stay away from Felix." Hyunjin spoke strongly.

"He's my seat mate I can't exactly stay away from him." She laughed like he was crazy.

"Then move."

"God what the fuck did I do to you?"

"Messed with my friend that's what."

"Calm your titties man. I barely even talk to the kid."

"Change that barely to never and then we can talk okay? Whatever is going on in your life doesn't give you the right to be a dick to Felix."

"I'm not being a dick. Im simply just uninterested in talking with him and waiting till he gets the hint."

"He won't be talking with you anymore." Hyunjin said as he turned around.

"God. Fucking people." She scoffed, loud enough to make sure he could hear her.

---

"Don't talk to her anymore." Hyunjin sat back down at the table.

"What happened?" Felix asked.

"Don't question it. Just don't talk with her anymore. Got it?"

"Yeah." He nodded, "I'll be back." He got up and slowly walked towards the restrooms.

"What happened?" Chan asked.

"Heated argument, but I got the point across." Hyunjin shrugged.

---

She was asleep at her desk, she didn't even try to hide it either. The day was almost over, all the students just counted down the final minutes until they could leave.

Ring

The bell rang, everyone quickly got their stuff together. Felix stood up from his seat but noticed the girl still sleeping in her desk, "Let's go Felix. Changbin, Minho and Chan are all waiting!" Seungmin called. He was still looking down at the girl.

"I got her." Chija spoke. Felix immediately moved his gaze to her. He gave her a small smile before turning back to his friends. Before he left the room, he gazed back at Chija waking her up. She was so closed off and foreign to him that she seemed intriguing. Something about her made him want to still talk to her and desperately break the shell around her.

A/N: If you read my first book, these chapters are going to be shorter than the ones in there.