1 / First Day

As the students came into class the teacher assigned them a desk. Each desk had two chairs, making desk buddies.

"What is your name?" The teacher asked, looking the girl up and down at her untucked shirt and loose tie.

"Cho Suna." She replied.

"Back corner by the window." She walked past the teacher with a straight face but smiled as soon as she got into the room. Back corner was a well known favorite for anyone. She secretively took out her phone, which she definitely was not supposed to have and just scrolled on it. She was early, as usual with no where else she felt like going, but her head immediately perked up hearing a group of boys walk into the class.

"Where's your seat?"

"That one I think."

"I'm in this one."

"No way we're all already next to eachother."

"And look your seat mate is already here." They knew she was talking about her.

"Hi." She heard a weirdly deep voice speak.

"Was that you?" She asked once she looked up at the happily smiling boy.

"Yeah." He laughed, "I get that a lot. My voice doesn't really match my face."

"Yeongi!" She whipped her head.

"Chija." She replied with a small smile.

"You got it?" Chija had a sly grin on her face.

"Duh do you know me?" She noticed the boy finally sit down beside her. One of his friends was sat in front of her seat as well.

"Lunch?" She said.

"Yeah I got you." Suna laid back into her chair, "Where's your seat?" She asked her friend.

"Up there." She pointed to a seat in front of the boy in front of her.

"Oh you're close to me." She smiled.

"You're next to Jisung?" The boy beside her asked.

"Who?" Chija responded.

"Your seatmate. He's my friend." The boy smiled.

"Goody." Chija looked at Suna.

"Everyone sit." The teacher ordered.

"You're name is Yeongi?" The boy asked her

"Appears so." She replied.

"I'm Yongbok." He spoke, "But i'm from Australia, my English name is Felix which is what all of my friends call me."

"Good to know." He didn't understand her coldness towards him.

---

The lunch bell finally rung. Chija and Suna were the first ones out, not grabbing anything.

"Those girls are pretty." Jeongin commented, "I saw the one girl who's your seatmate, Felix, when we walked in."

"She's pretty but she's trouble." Hyunjin said.

"Huh?" They all looked at him, confused.

"I've heard a lot about her." They sat down at a lunch table, "She gets into trouble all the time. Huge smoker too apparently. Can't go a day without cigarettes. That's why she's called Yeongi."

"How does she just have cigarettes?" Seungmin asked.

"Beats me. I dunno her." Hyunjin shrugged.

"Her name isn't Yeongi?" Felix asked.