Welcome To Fucking Harvard

After how insane last night's party was—and on top of that, how it didn't even come close to an end until around five in the morning, it was safe to say that we were all wiped, practically all day actually.

By the time we all got up and threw on some clothes to grab breakfast from a nearby restaurant, it was already three in the afternoon—and the lacrosse game that night started at six.

Honestly, the only reason why we all even made it to 'breakfast' was because Jalen had to warm up for the match around four, and he wanted to eat and chill before he had to go.

Luckily, my hangover wasn't even that bad—I was just so fucking tired, especially after staying up so late.

And to think we were doing it all again tonight.

"I just can't believe Jaden managed to last on the beer keg for more than a minute," Karter laughed.

Davis shook his head, "It also made sense why he was laid out on the stairs after that."

"That was definitely the beginning to the end of the night," I joked, taking a bite of my French toast.

Honestly, I wasn't all that hungry, but I knew that the pre-game would start around five and I definitely would need something on my stomach since I hadn't eaten all day.

"Feels like the end of my day too," Jaden groaned, keeping his head in his arms.

Lakyn chuckled, patting his shoulder, "Buck up—we have to pre-game for the game tonight," she said, sliding the hangover cure smoothie to him, "This should help too," she added as Jaden finally lifted his head up for the first time during breakfast.

I don't even blame him—if I drank as much as him, I wouldn't even be out of bed right now. I truly don't even know how he's functioning right now.

"Yeah, I figured the smoothie would help," Jalen added, giving Lakyn a narrowed look, which made me laugh internally.

I swear Jalen has some made-up beef with Lakyn—who just seems completely oblivious to it.

Cher shook her head, "Hopefully taking some shots later will cure this hangover," she said.

Jalen sighed, "Wish I could join in on the pre-game."

Karter only chuckled, "Now you see how it feels," she said, taking a bite of her pancakes.

Jalen rolled his eyes, "Whatever, I just can't wait to get shit-faced tonight."

I cringed internally at even the mention of alcohol—Cher's right about one thing, these shots definitely need to cure this hangover.

Jaden swallowed some of his smoothie forcefully, "All I have to say is—welcome to fucking Harvard."

Jalen laughed, "Ain't that the truth and this is only the warm-up."

Davis hummed, wiping his mouth, "Bring on the real game then because this is light work."

I pursed my lips, knowing the warm-up was already kicking my ass. Then again, Davis loves to party.

"Oh, trust me, tonight is going to get crazy—lacrosse after parties are always insane," Jalen said, scooping some eggs onto his fork, "The party tonight is actually outside in the quad."

I tilted my head, "Is that even allowed?" I asked curiously.

Jaden pulled away from his smoothie straw, "Yeah, I mean, the Harvard board loves to show team spirit and shit—they'll just end up using our tax dollars towards the clean-up in the morning."