ten - burnt lasagne !

I reach up for four dinner plates in the cabinet, I stood on my tippy toes, I still couldn't reach them. I felt a figure creep up behind me, one hand on my waist. the other one effortlessly grapes the four dinner plates I had in mind.

"Thank you, Robin" I smile at him as he puts the plates down at the dinner table.
He turned back around, facing me, he placed his hand on my chin. Gently lifting it up as he gives me a peck on the lips. He pulls back smiling,
"Always, shorty" he said as his hands slid down my back, resting them on my waist.
I look up in his eyes, and back down at his lips. I get on my tippy toes again, pulling him in. As our lips found their right places on each others, he lifts me up on the kitchen counter, deepening the kiss. My hands ran through his freshly washed, now curly hair.
A annoying ass ringing noise pierced in my ear. We both pulled away from the kiss, because of the noise.
"Oh, fuck!" I exclaim as I turned off the oven. Putting on the oven mitts. I heard Robin laugh in the back. As I took out the lasagne we made.
Robin walked over to me and looked at our masterpiece.
"It's not bad tho" he said smirking. I look up at him and as soon as his eyes met mine we started laughing.

Robin put the lasagne on the middle of the dinner table. Right on the moment the front door opened. My mom stumbled in with Juniper coming right up behind her.
"Hii!" She exclaimed as she pulled of her red leather coat.
"Hi Elaine" Robin greeted her with the most dreamy smile I've ever seen.
She smiles back at us.
"It smells so good here, doesn't it, Juniper?" She says as she helps June getting her shoes off.

During the dinner, robin and mom really bonded, which I thought was adorable.

It was getting late, and Robin had to go back home. Mom and June said their goodbyes, juniper even gave him a hug goodbye.
I followed him out the door so I could give him a proper goodbye.
He held my hands and those divine brown eyes, met mine.
"You look beautiful, y/n" he complemented.
I've known Robin for so long now, and he still manages to make my cheeks burn up.
I place my right hand on his cheek. Giving him a short and sweet kiss on the lips, as I pull away I smile at him.
"You don't look too bad yourself" I roll my eyes playfully. Even though he knows I'm not lying. Not even close.
"You're so cheesy y/n" he said smiling from ear to ear.
"Okay, goodbye now" I smile as let's go of my hand and turn around and walks over the street.

A/n

This is so short IM SORRY!!
I really desperately need ideas for the next few chapters. I want some drama to happen between them or just some drama generally. So please comment any thought in mind!
I appreciate it so much!!
(I'm gonna write more often I promise !!)

Love, pernilleeeeeeee