seven - masked man

Y/n Blake

Finn and Gwen was walking with me from school, as usual.

"Y/n do you wanna come with me to the store? I'm just gonna buy ice cream for me and Finney" Gwen said.
I agreed.
"Finney are you sure you don't wanna come with us?" She asked him.
"yeah, I'm sure I've gotta catch up on my math homework"
"See you later guys" he said as he started going the opposite way from us.
"Bye finney!" We both said at the same time.

Finn Blake

"yeah, I'm sure, I've gotta catch up on my math homework" I answer Gwen.

"See you later guys" I said to them, getting a "bye finney" in return from them both.

(Btw a lot of this is just pretty much what happened in the movie so far just to fill out the story a little more, but if you want, just skip a little until you see "Gwendolyn Blake" alright thanks!!)

I started walking as I saw a black van. A man, painted white in the face, wearing a black hat and holding two paper grocery bags.

Suddenly he tripped over, making all his groceries fall out of the bags.
"You goof" he said to himself, laughing,

"Do you need any help?" I asked the curious man.
He looked up at me.
"Did you see that" he asked me as he was laughing at his actions.
"Yeah" I answered as I laughed nervously.

"Could you hand me my hat? He asked, and so I did.

He put his hat on,
"I'm a part time magician"
"Would you like to see a magic trick?" He asked.

I walked up to the van and looked in the back window.

"Hey, is that black balloons in there?" I asked him.

"Yeah» He answered as he opened the back door.

Before I could do anything he started attacking me, covering me with the balloons,
In self defense I cut him with my rocket.
Screamed as he sprayed something in my face, and then everything went black.

"My Fucking arm, I should snap your neck for what you did to my arm" a voice nearby said

My vision was all blurry and messed up.

"Jesus"
"It's covered in blood, it's like I killed someone"
"You see that?,  not like you can see shit"  he said.

"I know you're scared, but I'm not going to hurt you anymore"
"What I said about snapping your neck, I was angry, is all"
He kept going.

"And you did a number on my arm, I'm not going to hold it against you, I guess, now we're even"

He started touching my hair.

"Is that the phone?" "you hear hear a phone ringing?"  He asked.

There was indeed no phone that was ringing.

My vision had come back before he left.
He wore a mask.

He walked out of the filthy room and closed the door.
I walked up to the door and pulled on it.
It was locked.
I turned around and walked to the other corner and tugged on the string and turning on the lights, revealing a toilet and carpets stacked on top of each other.

I went back and noticed a phone hanging on the wall.
I walked up to it and belt it against my ear.
Nothing.
I then saw that the cord had been cut.

I felt hopeless. I layed down onto the mattress on the floor, hoping it would all go away.

My vision was all messed up, the phone on the wall looked like it was mocking me.
"Stop it" I said.

"Stop what" a voice said.
I shot up and looked up to see the grabber.

"Im hungry, I need food" I said.
"Well, I can't bring you anything to eat." He started, " you'll have to wait" he said.

I asked him if there was anyone upstairs who would see him bring me food.

"Don't you worry about that"  he said as he started walking away.

"If you weren't gonna feed me, why'd you even come down here" I said slightly raising my voice.

"Just to look at you"
"I just wanted to look at you." He said.

I was disgusted by the words that I had just heard.

I heard the phone ring. I shot up, though I wasn't sure if it was just all up in my imagination. I stood up and walked towards the phone, and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said, "is somebody there?
I need help"
I felt dumb, I was really talking to a disconnected phone.
"Hello" I said, trying to confirm that It probably was just in my imagination.

"Finney" a creepy voice called through the phone.
I quickly hung up the phone. I walked back and fell against the floor in horror.

It rang again.

I ran over, and hung up.
It rang once again.
I hesitated but I picked up.

"Don't hang up" a voice said.
"I won't", i said, "who is this?" I asked.
"I don't remember my name." The voice said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"It's the first thing you lose" the boy said.
"First thing you lose when?"
"You know when" he said.
"How do you know my name" I asked.
"We met once," he said " your arm is mint, you almost had me. He said.
"Bruce? Bruce Yamada?" I asked.
He stuttered out a yes, and repeated "your arm is mint, you almost had me"

"Did the phone ring for you?" I ask.
"It rang but none of us heard it, just you."
"The grabber hears it too, but he doesn't want to believe it" he explained.

"Why are you calling me?" I asked him.
He once again repeated that my arm was mint, and that he almost had me on our baseball game.
He then explained that there was a dirt section of the floor in the hallway where the tile was loose.
He told me to dig down, underneath the foundation.
"I tried, but there wasn't enough time." He said.
"Will I have enough time?" I asked him, in return he hung up. I called for him. But I didn't get any response.

Gwendolyn Blake

After we got the ice cream we went to y/n's house. Me and y/n was watching a tv show.  I noticed that I forgot to tell Finn and dad that I was here, but I guess they'll understand. We gossiped, as all girls do and of course, aunt Elaine couldn't mind her own business when she would hear us gossip.

The phone rang, Elaine got up and picked it up. We didn't think anything of it, so we just kept talking.

Elaine peeked her head out and held the phone a little away.
"Girls, have you seen finney today?" She asked.
Me and y/n exchanged looks at each other.
"No we haven't, not since school" I answered.
"He told us he was going home to catch up with his homework" Y/n said.

Elaine motioned me to come talk to my dad.
I held the phone up against my ear.
The words that I heard made me drop the phone, and run. I ran back home, I felt bad leaving y/n, but she understands, she knows how it is.

Dad called the police. And they showed up and talked to us. Later they started looking for him. Lots of people volunteered to look for him. I sat out in the dark outside on the side walk by the fence.
Nothing felt real anymore.
Y/n later came walking towards me, she sat down beside me and held her arm around me. I couldn't help it. My tears started rolling down my cheek as y/n comforted me. We sat there, in our own little world, blocking out all the people and police officers around us.

I'm soooooo sorry this is so late omg I feel so bad, and this is also super bad because I had to just fill out a little more so I could come to the better part. And I have just a started school this Monday so I am so tired but I'm going to be writing lots this weekend!!! And also thank you guys so so so much for your patience and the love!!! 🤍🤍🤍